PDA

View Full Version : Adonis Detail M5 Detail Video

TimAD
10-16-2013, 12:34 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to share a video I put together for my business where I detail a new M5. It's not a new concept to make a short promo video but I tried to put my own twist on it. Let me know what you think!

Enjoy,

The Art of Detailing BMW M5 - Adonis Detail San Diego - YouTube (http://youtu.be/V0b-GYPhAwQ)

Pureshine
10-16-2013, 12:43 PM
Great video :) One question did you dry the car then use the mitt? I leave the car wet and clay will its still wet save time works a lot better and less chance of marring.

Sicoupe
10-16-2013, 12:48 PM
Stunning! Awesome work:)

lyodbraun
10-16-2013, 12:49 PM
Nice video, great work car looked good ...

Chris@AutoCleanse
10-16-2013, 12:59 PM
Excellent video. Everything just flows and transitions nicely, from the music to the speed and the action shots. Well done and put together very clean looking. Great job again. Thanks for sharing.

Dr_Pain
10-16-2013, 01:06 PM
That video is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely stunning videography and montage. I wasn't sure about the music at first but it marries perfectly.

You Sir are a GENIUS!

P.S. The reversing of the video of the soapy water off the grill.... I just don't know where you got that inspiration and don't know that I have much more words in my vocabulary other than STUPENDOUS!

TimAD
10-16-2013, 02:50 PM
Thank you for the compliments guys!! :) I am friends with a company that specializes in photography and was lucky enough to bring them in on this project. I did the editing and was very happy with how it turned out, its not perfect but the end result was above my expectations.

I plan on making several more similar videos so stay tuned!

rjd598
10-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Best of the best!

Jpatchley
10-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Wow!!! That was truly awesome! :) I was a little iffy about the beginning but it all works and ties together nicely! I'd like to watch more videos.

TimAD
10-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Best of the best!

Thanks man!

Wow!!! That was truly awesome! :) I was a little iffy about the beginning but it all works and ties together nicely! I'd like to watch more videos.

I agree, the beginning doesn't make sense until you've seen the whole video. Helps to build the plot :xyxthumbs: