PDA

View Full Version : SEMA Giveaway - Win A Ticket to SEMA 2013!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Nick McKees37
10-15-2013, 01:43 PM
http://autogeekonline.net/nick/Summer%202013/ag-sema-2013-bnr.jpg (http://www.autogeek.net/sema-show.html)

Win a Tickets to SEMA!

Want to jump into some SEMA action with the PBMG crew...it looks
like we've got TWO EXTRA TICKETS!

Max has two extra tickets to SEMA to give away! These are only admission tickets;
the winner will be responsible for transportation to and around Las Vegas and all other expenses. Remember, SEMA is not open to the public. These tickets can't be purchased. To enter to win, simply reply to this thread telling us why YOU should win!

The winners will be chosen at the sole discretion of Autogeek.net. Please do not enter if you are not available to travel November 5th - 8th.

You will have a chance to run into people like Barry Meguiar, Richard Griot, Max, the guys from Truck U, Dennis Gage, and all the celebrities that stop in at SEMA daily!

Winners will be announced October 18th at 8 am EST!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
10-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Dang it! Would love to come visit you guys again!

Good luck guys.

Ray@Autogeek
10-15-2013, 02:11 PM
Good luck everyone!

Rainman67
10-15-2013, 02:13 PM
Would love to attend the 2013 SEMA show. Being one of the many using up my vacation time to cover these furlough days would love to do a little traveling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AG Online

swanicyouth
10-15-2013, 02:13 PM
I would be there so fast. Just happen to be off those days.

EvolutionDetail
10-15-2013, 02:17 PM
I'd LOVE to go, because i have never been to one of these event before.
Just so i can learn what the goodies each and every company is showcasing for this year

KillaCam
10-15-2013, 02:50 PM
What an awesome giveaway. Too bad I have school..

JSou
10-15-2013, 02:55 PM
I would love to go. I've been waiting on a nice vacation and have never been to Vegas.

FUNX650
10-15-2013, 02:58 PM
Hi Nick...

:wow:...What a Giveaway!!

Just called "The Good Wife"...
She has requested, and received the OK!...to use some of her accrued vacation time.

Alas and Alack...
She took this moment in time to remind me that...
What with my pre-Holiday's busy-schedule...which includes: "BIOCHEMISTRY BEFORE PSYCHOLOGY"...
I, unfortunately, should not travel too far from my "providers", as it were.

Not to worry:
She already has another person that's willing to: Be in my stead.

Also:
She has already made arrangements for the soon to be forthcoming:
"A very heart-felt: Thanks"!! http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/hug.gif

Yours truly,

"Fit to be tied" Bob

prine68
10-15-2013, 03:01 PM
It would be a great experience, and is a show I've been trying to attend to see all the new and upcoming businesses and parts. I'd love to take my son who's into cars, and loves watching any show that is about SEMA.

Colinpd137
10-15-2013, 03:18 PM
Wow what an experience that would be. SEMA, get to meet all the AG people & quite a few more professionals in the car industry. With me starting my own shop location earlier in May and continuing on the business road this would be thrilling to win such a giveaway & to attend. I'd take my Dad with me and show him what my career path iv'e chosen truly means.

I wish everyone good luck!

Evan.J
10-15-2013, 04:27 PM
It's always been a dream to go to SEMA for me ever since I knew what it was. I love seeing all the photos and seeing all the videos of the events. I feel that experiencing SEMA would be life changing experice and help me further take my business to where I want it to be. Not only getting to attend the events but meeting all the great people of Autogeek and documenting my first time experience at an event like this for our fellow forum members wold be a pleasure for me.

Only a company like Autogeek could offer such a great chance and I want to thank everyone at AG for the chance for us to win. Good luck to everyone!

af90
10-15-2013, 04:46 PM
I would absolutely love to go to SEMA and enjoy the world's greatest car show with some of the top detailing gurus here at AG! As well as all of the other auto professionals from around the world that attend this.

Plus I live in Vegas so I'm guaranteed to attend!

Lastly thanks for the opportunity to attend this is phenomenal.

cleanmycorolla
10-15-2013, 05:56 PM
Can I possibly win two years in a row?...

Lol I doubt it BUT OF COURSE I AM ENTERING LOL

I would love to win again, and share the experience with the forum again.

Good luck to anyone who wins. I had such a blast meeting the AG crew last year! One of the coolest experiences of my life.

stilltipping3
10-15-2013, 06:25 PM
I should win because I live in Las Vegas and have never been. I have always wanted to go but never get tickets. I would love to see all of you in person. If I win these tickets I will take pictures of the event through my eyes as a first timer being at SEMA. Please, Please let me win these tickets. Holy helicopters Batman, that is the place to be! Thank you.