PDA

View Full Version : Zymol Glasur

artofdetailing
10-13-2013, 11:35 AM
Who here has tried Zymol Glasur? After watching numerous review videos on it testing durability (after 3 months) , water sheeting, and water beading, I think this is my next pot of wax. In many side by side comparisons to Fuzion, It was FAR superior. Its also cheaper than Fuzion. My only concern is ease of removal...Can anybody tell me about their experience? Feed back please:dblthumb2:

SlowWRX
10-13-2013, 12:34 PM
I have been using it for sometime I really like it. its sheeting and beading are great and its ability to keep dust buildup and dirt off paint after driving and rain still beats anything else I have used coatings as well. I did a test with it and others on my wifes 12 Impreza 2.0 and it failed at 3weeks along with Blackice and Mayhem. Her cars paint is not friendly at all because nothing works properly on it and have come to conclusion it is a awful test subject. Others I have got to use glasur love it as well.
3 way wax BlackIce, Zymol Glasur, Vics Mayhem - Autopia Forums - Auto Detailing & Car Care Discussion Forum (http://www.autopiaforums.com/forums/detailing-product-reviews/43216-3-way-wax-blackice-zymol-glasur-vics-mayhem.html)

otruba_843
10-13-2013, 12:58 PM
I have a pot of it. I have yet to apply it to the whole car, but I did test it on one panel. 3 months is spot on for the durability. It's the easiest wax I have used to date. No matter how thick of a coat you apply, it wipes off effortlessly. It's consistency is like no other wax I have used. Its spreads really far. Forget WG Fuzion.

Here is my review:
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/66451-review-zymol-glasur.html

swanicyouth
10-13-2013, 01:03 PM
I have Glasur. It's not too hard to remove. Thin is important here. It's not as easy as Fuzion, but it's not a problem. Be very careful with the container and lid. If you drop either - you broke it.

It's really a fine wax. I dropped mine with about half left. I contacted Zymol looking to buy an empty pot. Imagine my surprise when they sent me a brand new pot for free. When you get the wax, you will get a numbered certificate - make sure you save that, as that's what they wanted to replace it.