PDA

View Full Version : DP Plex All: No idea?

shadybreal
06-19-2007, 05:27 PM
I was lucky enough to get the try out the new DP prodcut Plex All today on a the windshield of a 31' Cape Horn fishing boat. I'd read some reviews on this product, but I had no idea how good it really is. I used it before on the instrument panel of my wife car, but today it showed its cleaning and shiny capabilities. I tried taking pictures, but of course by batteries were dead. The plastic windshield was very cloudy and dull before and it was crystal clear when finished.

Process: Cleaned w/ DP 4 and 1
Polished w/ Plex All and MF

VERY GOOD PRODUCT!

Thanks,
AG!

ScottB
06-19-2007, 05:42 PM
It seems to have slightly more abrasive cleaners than Plexus, but doesnt get quite as slick. I like them both equally, but would grab the DP for something needing a little more cleaning ability.

bambo2888
06-19-2007, 06:18 PM
yea, when i tried this stuff on my helmet, i noticed the same as killr. they are both awesome products though

Meghan
06-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Yes this product has become a star in the DP line. If you have a boat or bike you really should have this in your product collection.

AL417
06-19-2007, 06:55 PM
yea, when i tried this stuff on my helmet, i noticed the same as killr. they are both awesome products though
I just used Diamondite Plasti-Care Cleaner on my helmet and windshield this afternoon. I like it a lot but I'd be willing to try the DP Plex-All for comparison sake. Plexus was what I've used for years on my bike stuff.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/AL41759/VTX%20XMT180/100_2481.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/AL41759/VTX%20XMT180/100_2482.jpg

Meghan
06-19-2007, 06:58 PM
I just used Diamondite Plasti-Care Cleaner on my helmet and windshield this afternoon. I like it a lot but I'd be willing to try the DP Plex-All for comparison sake. Plexus was what I've used for years on my bike stuff.

Well how did you like it? You cant leave us hanging...:D

AL417
06-19-2007, 08:14 PM
Well how did you like it? You cant leave us hanging...:DIt foams when you spray it and it smells good. Left my windshield clean and smooth. As I was riding I kept looking at the reflection of my risers and triple tree in the windshield. It was one bright reflection! I used it on my helmet and face shield too. Same thing here; clean, smooth and shiny. My truck headlights and taillights looked spectacular when I used Plast-Care on them. Several people actually commented on how spotless and clear the lenses were.