PDA

View Full Version : Another water spot thread.

lunchboxmunchy
10-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Hey Geeks. Yet again, here's another thread about water spot removal. Be patient and here me out.

The other day, I was working on a older Camaro. The client just wanted the his water spots removed. Upon inspection, these weren't your ordinary water spots. They were the spawn of Satan. Lol. It was if there was a thick film across all of the windows. I had some CarPro window pads, Duragloss NuGlass and some other water spot removers. I was using my PC 7424XP. Needless to say, it was way harder than it had to be. Completely destroyed the pads, damn near went through the entire bottle of NuGlass. The windows came out beautifully, however, it took all or 6 hours for 4 windows.

I attached the pad to the PC and applied a little bit of NuGlass to the pad. I tried to make sure I was keeping the surface wet with a spray bottle of water. At the end of it all, my pads were destroyed.

Does this sound like the right order of operation? All of advice is appreciated. If you have better products, let me know. Thanks.