PDA

View Full Version : Business Cards...what do you think?

KJW Detailing
06-18-2007, 10:47 PM
I recieved an email from vistaprints.com showing me that they are have a 99% off sale and i am seriously considering ordering the business cards i created b/c they are only 3.99 for 250 premium cards...

so, what do you think of the card? and should i just go for it b/c the price is so cheap?

...i dont know how to copy the card from vista prints to AG...and i cant seem to copy it from vista prints to my comp and then to AG...

Description of card...

Road Runner Detailing
South Jersey's Premier Automotive Detailing Company

Kieran Walsh

xxx-xxx-xxxx

email (which i am creating)
website (will come later)

*On the right side of the card will be a picture of the road runner (cartoon)...in color! the card is white, the business name and my name are both purple and bold, the rest is black and bold....

The back of the card says, "We pay Attention to detail." and then the business name again...(both are black and bold and centered)...the back of the card is yellow!

So if you can picture this in your head...let me know what you think! haha!

If someone knows how i can get the pic on this let me know!

Thanks!

Tropicality
06-19-2007, 01:04 AM
To get the pic, open up the window that shows it on vistaprint, then press alt + prntscreen (might only need to push printscreen key - if the next step works you did it right anyhow) this copies the entire screen to a pic file on the clipboard.

Open up MSPaint or other paint program, press ctrl+V (paste) and voila that screen image is there, crop out the business card, then upload it like you would a normal picture.

Nica
06-19-2007, 08:48 AM
I don't know about you but I like the name....Road Runner Detailing....wicked name....oh yea the rest looks good..;)

hahaha just kidding, sounds like you got it all set up there buddy..your on your way.

JoeD
06-19-2007, 08:59 AM
Be carful about using the Road Runner Cartoon Logo. Check on infringment rights first. I know, I got in trouble using the Super Man "S" logo once in an add I was running about a Super Sale. I received a letter from the Movie Studio with a Stop or legal action will be taken. Just given you a head up. Good Luck!

KJW Detailing
06-19-2007, 09:44 PM
i will look into that JoeD and thanks for the heads up...how can i find out whether or not i can use the roadrunner?

Tex Star Detail
06-19-2007, 09:47 PM
I was disappointed with the quality of their cards... Great price though...

I went with overnightprints.com, and 3,000 cards later, still like the quality...

KJW Detailing
06-19-2007, 10:17 PM
i dont know what to do...at the very least i would like to make up some business cards b/c i see tons of cars that could use some work and would love to hand out the cards...