PDA

View Full Version : Tricks/tips as to how to get the most product out of container?

mark98xlt
10-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Wondering if any of you guys have any tricks or tips as to get compounds and polishes out of the containers they come in?

I use different bottles to dispense the product when using it, instead of using the mammoth quart containers while doing the work.. I have an almost empty quart of 105 I'm trying to get the most out of before I toss it And currently having it sitting upside down open flowing into my bottle of 105 I use to dispense it, just doesn't want to drop fast at all, and it's been upside down for an hour, I've squeezed it and doesn't seem to do much with getting it out and I definitely see product inside that should be flowing out!

jamesboyy
10-06-2013, 11:53 PM
try placeing the bottle in warm or hot water for a few minutes it will.make the product flow faster

mark98xlt
10-06-2013, 11:55 PM
I do that for collinite 845, never thought of it for other liquids because of how unique 845's properties are..

jamesboyy
10-07-2013, 12:01 AM
I see and yeah you can do it with all kinds of products you want to transfer

DetailedByPrecision
10-07-2013, 12:24 AM
If you don't plan on keeping the container, you can cut it in the middle and use some sort of flat stick to scrape the rest out.