PDA

View Full Version : Could use a few recommendations

VicVinegar
10-06-2013, 07:41 PM
I've been searching the forums to try and find a good answer, but I'm not getting much on a couple. Maybe my search skills stink. Figured I'd just ask for some thoughts. Here is what I am looking for on this particular day.

Exterior Plastic Cleaner: Is there a product that is a slam dunk for getting wax off plastic? I have a Subaru Outback and have some on the fender trim and roof rack.

Exterior Plastic Sealant: Narrowed it down to Ultima Tire and Trim Guard or Wolfgang Exterior Trim Sealant. Any opinions or should I go somewhere else? For above mentioned Subaru once I get the wax off.

Wheel Cleaner: Thinking of getting the Daytona Super and Pinnacle combo, but was wondering if there was a better way to go.

Also is there one interior protectant that is better than others for grainy plastic? I have a Prius with acres of this textured plastic and know there has to be a "best" option for it.

Evan.J
10-06-2013, 08:22 PM
For exterior trim I like to use and all purpose cleaner and a towel or a brush if needed.

Both sealants are great and you can't go wrong.

For interior I like meguiars quick interior detailer. Another one is 303 aerospace. If you want something like a sealant Wolfgang cockpit sealant is great.

Pureshine
10-06-2013, 11:09 PM
1z deep plastic cleaner is my go to product for any plastic.

Andr3wilson
10-06-2013, 11:40 PM
1z deep plastic cleaner is my go to product for any plastic.

^ 1+

Or if rubber then just thinner