PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions on products for my first order

SPiN
06-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Well i want to place my first order as soon as possible but im trying to deside between a few products,

To start off i have a 2006 midnight blue Lexus IS250.

Now what stuck desiding on is;

Klasse All In One or XMT 360

Klasse High Glass Sealant or Poorboy's Sealant, or if not what sealant,

And, Poorboy's natty's blue wax, Meguires XMT tech wax liquid or paste, or Poorboy's new red wax.

or if you guys have a thought against, which products should I use for my first real detail job. I need all three to be under $100 bucks.

Racin10s
06-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Well i want to place my first order as soon as possible but im trying to deside between a few products,

To start off i have a 2006 midnight blue Lexus IS250.

Now what stuck desiding on is;

Klasse All In One or XMT 360
It depends. If you are using a PC or rotary, get the 360. If not, AIO.

Klasse High Glass Sealant or Poorboy's Sealant, or if not what sealant,
I'll go off the board here and say wolfgangs. Seems that everyone here loves it.

And, Poorboy's natty's blue wax, Meguires XMT tech wax liquid or paste, or Poorboy's new red wax.
Natty's Blue!

or if you guys have a thought against, which products should I use for my first real detail job. I need all three to be under $100 bucks.

Hope this helps, and these are only my opinions. I am sure others will differ.

Gary Sword
06-18-2007, 08:45 PM
I think Racin10s gave you some good advice:

Klasse AIO is more of a Cleaner/Sealant and XMT360 is a Polish/Sealant. If you have some lite swirls or maring XMT360 will take them out but you will need a polisher. Without at least a PC I would not get the XMT360. I like both products but I use them for different purposes.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant is also my favorite sealant to date. I think is looks better then Poorboy's EX-P. I have never used Klasse High Glass Sealant.

Natty's Blue is a very nice wax for the money.

SPiN
06-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Thanks Racin and Gary, I appreciate it! I have just a sear's $40 rotary buffer, later on i'll look into the PC

Jimmie
06-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Welcome SPiN.
I agree with both Racin and Gary but I'm going to throw another one in the mix. The Klasse SG is difficult to work with so I agree to replace that with Wolfgang DGPS or (On Sale) DP Surface Shield Sealant.