PDA

View Full Version : Question. Mobil detailes

Ncs0816
10-04-2013, 08:24 PM
I have been doing mobile detailing for about two years now. When I first started i did mainly interiors and wash and wax. About three months ago a purchased the makita. I want to step up my game but I know that it's almost impossible to do a full paint correction outside (airborne contaminants).

Question. Are there any mobile detailers out there that have a very safe and popular method to remove defects outside)

Thank you all for your help. Sorry if I sound rushed but I'm not getting anywhere looking on the forums

Ttyl

Cosmin
10-05-2013, 08:30 AM
i polish 90% or more of my cars inside the garage with garage open , on occasion we do outside/ shaded area corrections.
as far as you have shade, the car is not over heated , you don`t have a main highway by , or a crew of landscape guys following you , you should be fine.

mikesal57
10-05-2013, 08:47 AM
I have same issue...no garage..

Just do a quick detail spray before each panel ....

2shiny
10-05-2013, 10:16 AM
you might have some problems doing a multi-day correction, but everything in 1 day should be no problem

ExoticAutoDetai
10-05-2013, 10:52 AM
There are some highly and respected professional detailers that do corrections outside. You can also get a tent to avoid direct high heat contact. The other day I noticed a good size tent for under $90 at pepboys.

Sent with my Note 2, from Planet Namek. now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

Love's Auto
10-22-2013, 03:51 AM
Where there is a will there is a way...