PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar's #39 vinyl/rubber cleaner

CRyan
10-03-2013, 07:55 PM
I read good things about this product on this forum and just received it in the mail from Autogeek. Since I have never used it previously, can someone confirm that it basically looks and smells like Windex? Not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't this. So just wanting to make sure it's right before I use it!

kaiten408
10-03-2013, 09:16 PM
I'm not sure how it looks, as I've never pour it out of the bottle it comes in, but the smell is definitely unique. Some people don't like it, but I do. It leaves an almost new car smell.

spiralout462
10-03-2013, 10:16 PM
I don't know about M39 but the smell of M40 is strong! It can be headache producing stuff, especially in a small cars interior. It does work, and work well, however.

CRyan
10-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Very odd. What I received smells and looks and suds exactly like Windex. And it didn't have the mist sprayer as pictured - has a big sprayer.

golliger
10-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Just went out and smelled mine. Yep windex. I poured a little out and it was clear rather than windex blue. Mine has a trigger sprayer rather than the pump type. But it foams nicely when sprayed.

CRyan
10-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Just went out and smelled mine. Yep windex. I poured a little out and it was clear rather than windex blue. Mine has a trigger sprayer rather than the pump type. But it foams nicely when sprayed.

Hey, I really appreciate that. Thanks for taking the time.

Having never used it and since it's not available locally, no way for me to be sure since it is kind of weird.