PDA

View Full Version : How much did you spend last month? and to build your initial collection?

str8boss
10-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Im just curious, Im rebuilding my collection with more quality products and I have spent more than I thought after looking at my receipts... But I just want to make sure I have the best. Just curious what everyone else has spent. I do car shows on the weekend and an occasional cruse -ins during the week. I just calculated alittle over $500 for last month and I just wash my car 2-3 times a week. ( those sales always get me! lol​ )

HateSwirls
10-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Wow, big bucks.
Last month I didn't spend much but I've seen myself spending $500.00 a couple of months.
My wife always says I need help. Lol
It's am addiction I tell you.

WantcarPerfect
10-02-2013, 09:51 PM
The sales are rough. I wasn't going to buy anything else this year. Then the $100 VIP for $80 came out, then the Wolfgang for 40% off then Pinnacle 40% off. Plus the DP. I'm afraid of what is coming out next!

Real Riders
10-02-2013, 09:54 PM
I spent $500 or more last month but I'm just starting in business so I need products

custmsprty
10-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Im just curious, Im rebuilding my collection with more quality products and I have spent more than I thought after looking at my receipts... But I just want to make sure I have the best. Just curious what everyone else has spent. I do car shows on the weekend and an occasional cruse -ins during the week. I just calculated alittle over $500 for last month and I just wash my car 2-3 times a week. ( those sales always get me! lol​ )

You wash your car 2-3 times a week? You'll be doing a lot of this :buffing:

swanicyouth
10-02-2013, 10:04 PM
The last 30 days were kind of expensive. Probably close to a grand. That includes Rupes 15, Master Blaster, and gallons of BF Pad Cleaner, DP MF Cleaner, & Pinnacle Rinseless, resin for CR Spotless, gallon of HoneyDew Snow Foam, OptiCoat,16oz bottle of Tuff Shine, lots of pads, some MicroFiber Madness towels, and a bunch of chemicals.

I think I'm good for a while. But you never know.

01GreyStangGT
10-02-2013, 11:29 PM
$200 for me. The sales, oh the sales. Food for the addiction.

wdmaccord
10-03-2013, 01:09 AM
I started out with about $800 to get products to do just my cars. That was in the spring. Since then at least $150 a month...almost everytime there is a sale. So over 6 months I'd say about $1700 is pretty close. But with that, I can do almost any detail a car could need, inside or out. I need to make one more order in the next month which will probably be about $200, then I'm probably done until spring. I don't expect to much over the winter around here. Maybe I'll get a few interiors. Crap, then I'll end up buying a heater for the garage and the cycle will continue. ADDICTED!

In the last month I have made over $500 on friend details, so I've gotten some of it back.