PDA

View Full Version : EZ Cream

stilltipping3
10-01-2013, 06:06 PM
Can I top Klasse AIO and Klasse SG and a Megs wax with CG's EZ CREAM? Feed back please

TH3M B0N3Z
10-01-2013, 06:09 PM
EZ Creme is a glaze, and from what I understand, it's supposed to go on naked paint and then a wax or sealant goes on top of it. It's a gloss magnifier. I've used it several times. Nice product, but I really don't find it necessary anymore.

Harry Da Hamster
10-01-2013, 06:11 PM
You can top with Klasse Sealant Glaze. An AIO product (cleaner wax) is intended to clean the surface and leave behind some wax or sealant, therefore it won't work with a glaze.

stilltipping3
10-01-2013, 06:16 PM
You can top with Klasse Sealant Glaze. An AIO product (cleaner wax) is intended to clean the surface and leave behind some wax or sealant, therefore it won't work with a glaze.

Ok, I have not read it much but I hear every1 talking so I ordered it. It should be after the polish and then used and then toped with a sealant and wax? Is that correct?

Electro
10-01-2013, 06:19 PM
Ok, I have not read it much but I hear every1 talking so I ordered it. It should be after the polish and then used and then toped with a sealant and wax? Is that correct?

Yes.

I have both EZ Creme II and Blacklight. In my opinion I would rather pay the extra and use Blacklight, but find whatever works for you.

Harry Da Hamster
10-01-2013, 06:19 PM
Correct

silverfox
10-01-2013, 06:20 PM
You should apply EZ creme before any sealant or wax because it has decent cleaning ability to prepare the surface for LSP.

However I have applied it by hand over a sealant for car shows. It's not going to hurt anything applied that way.

stilltipping3
10-01-2013, 06:29 PM
The twins did a great job on my WHITE car and it feels sooo slick. It even looks wet. My camera takes big mega pixel pics so I downloaded this thumbnail program from mike and its hard to see them. Im sorry for not posting pics but they suck cuz u cant see ####. I want to use this cream now and appreciate the info. I got two bottles and cant wait to use them. Hopefully, I can figure out how to post pics so u can see. It looks awesome as it sits but I always want more!!!

stilltipping3
10-01-2013, 06:34 PM
What about windows, will it make them look clear as F__k?

silverfox
10-01-2013, 06:35 PM
EZ creme will absolutely make it pop however I'm used to dark colored paint. Never tried it on white.

silverfox
10-01-2013, 06:36 PM
Works great on glass.