PDA

View Full Version : Well Goodbye To The Old - Hello Bates Detailing :)

Bates Detailing
10-01-2013, 07:06 AM
Hey AGians,

I haven't been able to get on here much this past year due to a constant insane detailing schedule :/ If anyone had PM'ed me over the past year and I did not get to it or it took a long time to answer I apologize all the way - was tough to get even a minute to jump on AG. I should have plenty more time soon enough if anyone has any questions about aircraft detailing, aluminum polishing, steaming, and yes even about drywash lol.

I just split up B & B Detailing and Tyson now owns 100% of the shares. I am starting Bates Detailing in Middle Tennessee and am very excited to get started tomorrow! Luckily it is not like starting from scratch, Ive got a fully stocked mobile unit and am retaining all the regular customers and B2B clients. And actually my first week and a half is already booked with a 3 step on a KingAir, a 3 step on a Bonanza, a couple of Semis, about 6 basics on autos, and 2 boats. This with myself and one other is going to be tough, BUT the money will be great as well as the turnarounds.

Its going to be nice to get back in the forums and research the newest best stuff out there again :hungry: Hope all is well with you all and can't wait to get back in the mix!

I am curious about one thing - how do I change my B & B name on AG to Bates Detailing? Thanx in advance,

Anthony

dad07
10-01-2013, 07:18 AM
Congrats on the new gig Anthony!

Just pm a mod for the namr change they will help you.

Bates Detailing
10-01-2013, 07:28 AM
Congrats on the new gig Anthony!

Just pm a mod for the namr change they will help you.

Thanx and Thanx lol. Just PM'd a moderator - I always feel so computer illiterate if I do anything other than read threads on here lol. You been good man?

A-train
10-01-2013, 07:31 AM
Congrats on the new arrangement. If you don't mind me asking can you share a little more on what led to Tyson owning 100% and you starting this new company?

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
10-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Congrats Anthony. Let us know how it all works out.

Mike Phillips
10-01-2013, 07:46 AM
Congratulations!

And welcome back!

I am curious about one thing - how do I change my B & B name on AG to Bates Detailing?

Thanx in advance,

Anthony

Done.

:dblthumb2:

dad07
10-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Thanx and Thanx lol. Just PM'd a moderator - I always feel so computer illiterate if I do anything other than read threads on here lol. You been good man?

I've been good man!

Mike hooked ya up on the name change,now you have to change the sig. Lol

Bates Detailing
10-01-2013, 08:03 AM
Congrats on the new arrangement. If you don't mind me asking can you share a little more on what led to Tyson owning 100% and you starting this new company?

I felt that there was no way to grow any further with him. He helped the company get to where it was, but I felt that due to unsuccessful practices that we were going backwards. Everytime I tried changing operations to accommodate these unsuccessful practices it wouldn't help. So I finally chose to move on and let him run the company how he sees fit. He may very well surprise me and become successful, but I honestly feel that until he solves the issues at hand that he will have a very hard time.

I do need to say that Tyson is like a brother to me..... we worked almost all day everyday together for 2 + years! Like a sibling, you wish them the best but don't want to live with them lol.

Congrats Anthony. Let us know how it all works out.

Will do, Thanx man.

Congratulations!

And welcome back!

Done.

:dblthumb2:

Like always Mike - you are the best man :dblthumb2:

Evan.J
10-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Congrats Anthony! Hope all goes well for you and happy to see you back on here!

FUNX650
10-01-2013, 08:16 AM
Hi Anthony...

Glad to hear you're still doing well!
Hope the Family is doing likewise.
(Any Black Belts amongst the youngsters yet?)

As always: Best Wishes

:)

Bob

Bates Detailing
10-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Congrats Anthony! Hope all goes well for you and happy to see you back on here!

Thanks man :props:

Bates Detailing
10-01-2013, 08:19 AM
I've been good man!

Mike hooked ya up on the name change,now you have to change the sig. Lol

Lol - I know man..... I have a generic website that isn't ready to upload yet, I get a new number today, and have no social media platforms to rest on yet :/ I figured I'll have time this winter to play with all that and get it in my sig :buffing:

Bates Detailing
10-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Hi Anthony...

Glad to hear you're still doing well!
Hope the Family is doing likewise.
(Any Black Belts amongst the youngsters yet?)

As always: Best Wishes

:)

Bob

Thanks Bob - I was just thinking about that the other day man. I need to get my butt back in the gym and would love to put the boys in ju jitsu or muay thai - only Im thinking those martial arts are scary effective, almost too effective for kids.

Hope I used the right word there (effective;affective?)

Vegas Transplant
10-01-2013, 08:46 AM
Hey AGians,

I just split up B & B Detailing and Tyson now owns 100% of the shares. I am starting Bates Detailing in Middle Tennessee and am very excited to get started tomorrow!

Anthony

"There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens.." Ecclesiastes 1:1-8

I felt that there was no way to grow any further with him. He helped the company get to where it was, but I felt that due to unsuccessful practices that we were going backwards.

" a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,