PDA

View Full Version : Straight outta Cops

Pages : [1] 2

Surfer
06-17-2007, 09:02 PM
Mother called me freaking out on Saturday night,, her and her boyfriend and some friends were out in Naples and whatever road it was, was a one way road. Up ahead there was a cruiser pulled over and just looked like a normal traffic stop. As they pull up, they see the guy grab the cop and throw him to the ground....my mothers boyfriend stopped the truck, and there was another vehicle in front of which another guy stopped and jumped out and went to town on the guy....cop couldn't even call for backup at first b/c he got slammed so hard he was like half-unconcious. Now my mothers boyfriend is well built and this other guy that jumped out was pretty big also, and it took two of them to basically restrain the guy. Apparently he was drunk and on something and nothing seemed to effect him even though the two of them started pounding him (like you ever seen cops where that one guy was dopped up and the cop shot him like 4-5 times and it didn't even phase the guy lol). My mother called the police since the cop was still down, eventually he started comming to and called for backup as well.

The guys truck had empty beer cans and god knows what else in it....my mother was freaking b/c all she could think about was what if the guy grabbed the cops gun which is what he was trying to do when the two of them wrestled him away. Talk about being somewhere at the right time.

Then my mothers boyfriend said something funny to the cops after they arrived..."wow, it felt good to be on that side for once" lol, back in the day he was always in and out of jail (before mother met him). Saw his hand today and it was all busted up.

crazy ass people....scary, if they hadn't gotten there at that time that cop would have been dead, and what if he had been able to grab the gun right before they jumped out and opened fire on everyone...there was a little blurb of it on the news today.

klumzypinoy
06-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Wow, that's just krazy.

Gary Sword
06-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Sounds like an interesting evening. Nothing like a quit night on the town. ;) I'm glad it turned out ok and no one got shot.

Surfer
06-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Just goes to show what happens when drugs and alcohol are mixed...

Anyone remember that cops episode where they shot the guy I think 4-5 times and he still kept comming after the cop and beating him like it didn't even effect him, the guy was an old boxer or something?

Gary Sword
06-17-2007, 09:34 PM

Anyone remember that cops episode where they shot the guy I think 4-5 times and he still kept comming after the cop and beating him like it didn't even effect him, the guy was an old boxer or something?

:eek: Wasn't that night of the living dead? What cha gona do when they come for you?

ryandamartini
06-17-2007, 09:49 PM

i saw that one, he shot the dude in the stomach and then his gun jammed, then the cop got beat up :( I would have tasered the ####### and shot him for good measure :p

edit: 1,000 posts :)

richy
06-17-2007, 10:34 PM
i hope they expressed their gratitude to the b/f and the other motorist. it's a tough job and you can get in over your head sometimes very quickly. they rock for not just driving by!!

Jimmie
06-17-2007, 11:03 PM
This is one joe citizen that appreciates people with the guts to do what's right. Please tell your mothers b/f my hats off to him.

Surfer
06-17-2007, 11:36 PM
i hope they expressed their gratitude to the b/f and the other motorist. it's a tough job and you can get in over your head sometimes very quickly. they rock for not just driving by!!They did...my mothers b/f was still joking around with them afterwards, said "I owed you guys for my past record" LOL. He's from a "certain" state, and raised around a "certain" family if you get my drift....

Cops were very appreciative as they had to restrain the guy untill backup arrived as the cop that was slammned hit his head hard on the concrete.

DavidJ021
06-18-2007, 12:14 PM
I saw something like this on SpikeTV. This guy was drunk it took the cop 10 minutes to subdue him.

If I was a cop and the guy went at me. I wouldve shot him. No hesitation..

scottgt
06-18-2007, 12:46 PM
wow thats crazy stuff

supercharged
06-18-2007, 12:50 PM
that is some crazy people. Now that cop own your mother's boyfriend a favor...:)
perhaps no speeding tickets...:awesome: Im the MAN

Surfer
06-18-2007, 01:01 PM
that is some crazy people. Now that cop own your mother's boyfriend a favor...:)
perhaps no speeding tickets...:awesome: Im the MANHaha, his diesel truck is fast though, run's 13's. His partner and he seem to race each other to their business at 4 am every morning on 95' lol....no tickets yet. I'm gonna start driving down to their place to fill up, run a large recycling scrap metal company, and had large tanks installed with gas and diesel for the trucks and workers...complete write off, I'll drive 40 miles for free gas in my suv LOL.

Truls
06-18-2007, 02:17 PM
99,9% doesent even lift a finger if they walk into that, they just look away...

I run after shoplifters once in a while, and regardless how loud i yell, no one even cares, they just stops and watch

So hats off for your mothers b/f, guess the cop that was hit was pleased he and the other guy came.

Racin10s
06-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Wow... Your right, most people do look the other way and it is impressive that 2 people were there to help out at the right time.