PDA

View Full Version : Bf crystal seal (revisited)

PA DETAILER
09-29-2013, 12:37 PM
forgot what a great product this is! truly a 10 min. paint sealant. done this morning. so easy and effortless. car care as come a long way.......

01GreyStangGT
09-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Great stuff! So is the Wolfgang.

ScottB
09-29-2013, 06:09 PM
I just did my new Samsung Washer/Dryer Duo with them. Super glossy charcoal grey paint .... should last for years inside the home.

billboard2001
09-30-2013, 09:09 AM
I just did my new Samsung Washer/Dryer Duo with them. Super glossy charcoal grey paint .... should last for years inside the home.

So you can use that stuff on more than just automotive paint?

TroyScherer
09-30-2013, 09:14 AM
So you can use that stuff on more than just automotive paint?

Yep

Tubs, Shower enclosures, Shower doors, mirrors, appliances, Laminate countertops...

FK425 is what I use to clean out TV screens.

baddna3
09-30-2013, 09:28 AM
I bought BFCS and liked it but with all our rain I did get some waterspotting. I know this is not the same type of product but since I tried the DP paint coating the BFCS will be used on other things. The DP product is as easy to use as the BF product but better in my opinion.

billboard2001
10-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Yep

Tubs, Shower enclosures, Shower doors, mirrors, appliances, Laminate countertops...

FK425 is what I use to clean out TV screens.

Hah! That blows my mind. I don't know what the girlfriend would think if I started "detailing" the house :laughing:

KneeDragr
10-01-2013, 11:23 AM
What about granite?

cleanmycorolla
10-01-2013, 11:30 AM
I bought BFCS and liked it but with all our rain I did get some waterspotting. I know this is not the same type of product but since I tried the DP paint coating the BFCS will be used on other things. The DP product is as easy to use as the BF product but better in my opinion.

nothing is going to stop water spotting unless you remove it quickly

goodinblack
10-01-2013, 11:50 AM

So the DP did not spot?

baddna3
10-01-2013, 03:46 PM
So Chris is that your experiance with DP paint coat? If I wash my vehicle and it is sunny out it gets dried right away. If I am not at home and my vehicle gets rained on then the sun bakes it I can wash it and all the spots are removed. This time of year when it is cloudy and rainy then clears up the rain doesn't spot my finish.