PDA

View Full Version : CG V7 or Wolfgang Spritz Sealant

lonye
09-25-2013, 09:31 PM
Hi All!

I need a last minute advice.
I'm choosing items for my new purchase and I'd like to have a Spry sealant.
Which of this is better in terms of durability and look for a dark car?
Does wolfgang lasts longer than V7?

I think WF price ion this sale is really good, i'd like to take advance of this!

Thanks All!

Feed back please

swanicyouth
09-25-2013, 09:39 PM
They are both very good. You can't go wrong with with one. Both are more "boosters" than real sealants, V7 may be a tad easier to use. I'd probably base it more on what LSPs you would be using it with. V7 works well on glass and plastic as well, so it may be more versatile, so I'd probably go with V7, unless a was using a WG LSP.

custmsprty
09-25-2013, 09:42 PM
They are both very good. You can't go wrong with with one. Both are more "boosters" than real sealants, V7 may be a tad easier to use. I'd probably base it more on what LSPs you would be using it with. V7 works well on glass and plastic as well, so it may be more versatile, so I'd probably go with V7, unless a was using a WG LSP.

:iagree:

spiralout462
09-25-2013, 09:46 PM
I use and like V7 but when I run out I am looking foward to trying the Spritz Sealant. The Wolfgang line has never dissapointed me. Like you mentioned it is a good time to buy.

TundraPower
09-25-2013, 09:48 PM
Migliore Cima Sealant blows these out of the water.

dpscoupe
09-25-2013, 09:54 PM
I did a little head to head between the two a while back. Should have posted it up, even though you couldn't make it out in the pictures.

The v7 is literally effortless to apply and it provides an immediate slick gloss. The WGDGSS is also very easy to apply, but to my eye it was "hazy" compared to the v7 at first. After a couple hours you couldn't tell which panels were coated in what.

After two washes with mega gold class, the v7 panels had severely diminished beading compared to the WG panels. As far as actual durability goes, i can't comment on how long either would last in the wild as the car I tested on is the epitome of a garage queen.

I ended up buying a gallon of v7 as I really like the instant gratification it provides. Although, my hunch is that the WGDGSS would be more durable.

CDot
09-26-2013, 09:08 AM
The V7 is a quick detailer as well, so I surmise the protection wouldn't last quite as long. The V7 may have a little cleaning ability as well. V7 would be a bit easier to use, WGDGSS requires 12 hours of cure time to be effective but I'd be willing to bet it lasts a lot longer.

I haven't written a review on it, but I've been testing the Wolfgang Spritz Sealant on my glass for the past 4-5 weeks (2 coats 2 weeks apart) as a "Rain-X sub" and it's working pretty well.

07gtcs
09-26-2013, 10:03 AM
Blackfire Crystal Seal !

cleanmycorolla
09-26-2013, 10:15 AM
Migliore Cima Sealant blows these out of the water.

Blackfire Crystal Seal !

Maybe because it's a completely different product category. These are glorified QDs. Cima Sealant is a stand alone and so is Crystal seal. Completely different.

lonye
09-26-2013, 10:42 AM
So I think I'll buy V7 and ask for a sample of Spritz Sealant :xyxthumbs: