PDA

View Full Version : Working Carnauba Gold

DanielSwe
06-17-2007, 02:22 PM
Friends,

I have ordered a bucket of Autosmart Carnauba Gold to my job. I know it will get a deep gloss but how should I best work with it. Is it best to work it in thin in the paint and then wipe it off with a machine? I never wax by hand these days. Any suggestions is much appreciated.

Thanks!

ScottB
06-17-2007, 02:54 PM
since this is a product AG does not carry, might find it hard for some to answer completely. In general, hand waxing is quick, easy, and uses the least amount of product. Caking on a wax or sealant is long gone, just makes more cleanup work not necessarily more protection.

bambo2888
06-17-2007, 03:30 PM
buhhhhhh

ltoman
06-17-2007, 07:17 PM
a bucket of it?
why not use ag's stuff? even the least expensive products are great. ??? Just my five cents!
Lauren

Racin10s
06-17-2007, 08:17 PM
a bucket of it?
why not use ag's stuff? even the least expensive products are great. ??? Just my five cents!
Lauren

Wow, that is even better then 2 cents. :cheers::D:D:D

DanielSwe
06-18-2007, 03:00 PM
since this is a product AG does not carry, might find it hard for some to answer completely. In general, hand waxing is quick, easy, and uses the least amount of product. Caking on a wax or sealant is long gone, just makes more cleanup work not necessarily more protection.

I lay selant one or two drops a pad and work it into the paint until you cannot see any excess with a 500 W lamp. I know the paint is filled and don't carry excess sealant when you can touch it with your finger and nothing will smear on the paint. Thus I don't have too much left to wipe off.

Reason for us to try the carnauba is for the high gloss and we have a polish with 60% and we know how that works but this product contains more carnauba, therefore the question.

DanielSwe
06-18-2007, 03:01 PM
a bucket of it?
Lauren

Well, that's what they had to offer. That's the only reason, I don't like to have large quantities.