PDA

View Full Version : Bissel Autocare Proheat or McCulloch Steamer

KMG
09-25-2013, 02:12 PM
With all the stuff I have been buying over the last 2 months, I have some interior work coming up sometime soon and can only get one of these right now. I was wondering if you could buy one of these, which would you buy first and why. I am plan on eventually getting both, just not sure while would be more useful and better to get first.

KillaCam
09-25-2013, 02:15 PM
Everyone will say steamer. You can actually use it to clean carpets too which is nice. I have both and they both have their place.

KMG
09-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Yeah I was kind of leaning towards getting the steamer first. Might have to take a ride to harbor freight and pick one up on Friday.

Superman0440
09-25-2013, 02:51 PM
Mytee steamer for the win

zmanjohn
09-25-2013, 02:57 PM
With all the stuff I have been buying over the last 2 months, I have some interior work coming up sometime soon and can only get one of these right now. I was wondering if you could buy one of these, which would you buy first and why. I am plan on eventually getting both, just not sure while would be more useful and better to get first.

I just purchased the Bissel SpotBot Proheat from HSN, one of the lowest prices I have seen. It was $119, free shipping just pay tax and came with (3) small bottles of cleaner. Just got it last night, so I have not used it yet, but just watch for the sales. HSN has it on sale every once in a while and just picked one up. Seems to have a little larger tank and bit more suction than the Auto version. Will be trying it this weekend, I hope.

MEGAdetail
09-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Everyone will say steamer. You can actually use it to clean carpets too which is nice. I have both and they both have their place.

+1
Agreed they both have there spot and hate both of these as we'll. great tools