PDA

View Full Version : DiamondDetail's Wrap-Like-A-King Contest Entry - VOTE FOR ME FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!!!

BeachZone
09-25-2013, 09:21 AM
Hey My Fellow Geeks!!

Some of you may know me as a Full time detailer but what many do not know is that I also Vinyl Wrap vehicles on the side! I absolutely love what I do and they blend extremely well together! I have recently just started coating my vehicle wraps and I have to say I've fell deeper in love! Using Coatings on vinyl and incorporating other detailing products into the entire process has not only made life so much easier but also much more fun! Anyway, I'll get on with what this post is all about!...

I recently got the opportunity to be one of the first, out of a handful of people in the country, to try out Avery Dennison's New Black Chrome Vinyl and showcase it in their sponsored WrapLikeAKing Contest! Although I didn't get to do exactly what I had wanted with the wrap (Being that it isn't my vehicle), I am happy with the end result! I had a lot of fun with this wrap and I hope you all like it! It was coated with CQuartz Ceramic Paint Protection and topped with ReLoad in case you were wondering!

Out of dozens of entries, I made it through to the Second Round of voting where the public chooses the next 16 entries to advance. Unfortunately, I'm a little late in realizing that the voting has already begun and I'm asking for a little help! I'd really appreciate it if I could get some Brother & Sister 'Geeks to sign up and vote for me :)

Now let me tell you what's in it for YOU!...

At the end of each Round, A certain number of Voters (That's you :)) will be randomly chosen to receive Prizes!

Round 2 - 32 Voters Receive a $50 Croftgate gift card
Round 3 - 4 Voters Receive a $75 Croftgate gift card
Round 4 - 8 Voters Receive a $100 Croftgate gift card
Round 5 - 4 Voters Receive a $125 Croftgate gift card

AND 1 Lucky Voter will receive a prize package consisting of a $150 Croftgate gift card and a paid trip to visit the television production set for West Coast Customs.

Visit the link below to sign up and vote for your favorite wrap! It only takes a few seconds! ;)

Wrap Like a King (http://wraplikeaking.com/)

I thank you all in advance for showing your support! Much appreciated :cheers:

Here is the wrap that I have entered: 2008 Subaru Sti Hatchback
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b629/DiamondDetailABQ/08%20Subaru%20Sti/IMG_20130818_182642_016_zps4aac5d7b.jpg (http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/DiamondDetailABQ/media/08%20Subaru%20Sti/IMG_20130818_182642_016_zps4aac5d7b.jpg.html)

I will be updating this post with more pictures so stay tuned! :thumbsup:

-Beach

hamlyn
09-25-2013, 09:37 AM
You want to buy votes? Why not just buy yourself a trophy? I am sure it will cost a lot less.
Far be it for me to bash a fellow forum member; however, I believe firmly that your work should be good enough to stand on its own.

BeachZone
09-25-2013, 09:45 AM
Explain to me how I am buying votes? I am asking fellow forum members to help out if they'd like to.

Is it any different from people asking to help "like" their Facebook pages?

Sounds like bashing to me, buddy.

-Beach

hamlyn
09-25-2013, 09:53 AM
Aren't you offering compensation for votes?

BeachZone
09-25-2013, 09:58 AM
I am not offering anything. What contest voters can "Win" are prizes put up by Avery Dennison, West Coast Customs, and other sponsors.

We're all car guys here right? Who the heck wouldn't want to take 3 minutes out of their time for a chance to win an all expense paid trip to West Coast Customs and be on set for the TV show?

-Beach

hamlyn
09-25-2013, 10:03 AM
If that is so, then I apologize for jumping the gun. That, however, did not come across when I read it. And I read it several times. Perhaps you should clarify that the prizes to voters are being offered by the contest sponsor.

BeachZone
09-25-2013, 10:12 AM
If I could afford to pay out that much, trust me, I wouldn't bother entering lol.

If I could edit my OP then I would most definitely change the wording... I tried to spit out that post as quickly as possible since i'm already down a couple days worth of votes :(

Anyways, I'll clarify with this:

ZERO Prizes are coming out of my pocket!! All Prizes are put up by Contest Sponsors!

Thanks! :)

-Beach

BeachZone
09-26-2013, 10:06 AM
Thank you to everyone that has showed their support! Much appreciated! :)

-Beach