PDA

View Full Version : How do you link a blog on your website?

Eric@CherryOnTop
09-25-2013, 08:01 AM
Recent Work / Blog (http://www.evolutionautodetail.com/recent-work.html)

That's what I have now. I'm looking for it to be more "robust" with a sidebar that you can click to get to a specific post. I'm building my website through GoDaddy if that helps. Thanks!

~Eric

AutowerxDetailing
09-25-2013, 08:40 AM
Check into a WordPress site. You can install WordPress right from your Godaddy hosting dashboard.

I am in the process of converting my site to WordPress because I wanted the flexibility to be able to post recent work, manage a blog, and offer news updates all in one place.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using AG Online

af90
09-25-2013, 06:27 PM
Or Blogger is what I use. Both work great.

CDot
09-25-2013, 08:16 PM
Check into a WordPress site. You can install WordPress right from your Godaddy hosting dashboard.

I am in the process of converting my site to WordPress because I wanted the flexibility to be able to post recent work, manage a blog, and offer news updates all in one place.

+1. Wordpress is the perfect CMS for small business owners, you get all the benefits of a website and a blog. If you want to spice your site up, you can buy a premium Wordpress theme as well.

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
09-25-2013, 08:31 PM
Word of advice. Pay someone to do your website correctly. For example, your services should be text, not a picture. Search engines have no idea what is on the picture.

But like others have said Wordpress.