PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day Dads

Pages : [1] 2 3

Gary Sword
06-17-2007, 06:40 AM
I don't think I'm getting any detailing products for father's day but I did get my dad some Pinnacle Signiture Series, a ShMitt, Padded Bicycle Bib Shorts and and Outback Gift Certificate. My dad still rides his bike 20 miles 5 days a week. An like me he loves to detail his car. I gave my parents a silver Chrysler 300 for Christmas the year before last.

sparkie
06-17-2007, 07:23 AM
I don't think I'm getting any detailing products for father's day but I did get my dad some Pinnacle Signiture Series, a ShMitt, Padded Bicycle Bib Shorts and and Outback Gift Certificate. My dad still rides his bike 20 miles 5 days a week. An like me he loves to detail his car. I gave my parents a silver Chrysler 300 for Christmas the year before last.
Let me ask, did you detail it before you give the 300 to them? If you did? What products did you use? I want pics too!!!! :D
Sorry Gary, I had to pick on you!!!!!

All fathers, Happy Father's Day!!!!!:applause:

Gary Sword
06-17-2007, 07:41 AM
Let me ask, did you detail it before you give the 300 to them? If you did? What products did you use? I want pics too!!!! :D
Sorry Gary, I had to pick on you!!!!!

All fathers, Happy Father's Day!!!!!:applause:

Sparkie, I did not detail it before I gave it to them. My dad does like to detail his car and he does a good job. I'm always giving him some AG products to use. If I didn't he would be using OTC stuff. :eek:

dengood1
06-17-2007, 07:47 AM
Thanks Gary........I presume you have no children? I get to order my UDM this morning and "anything else I need" from here!!! Woohoo! I'm debating whether to order it now, or wait until my birthday in a few weeks. Decisions, decisions.....

Happy Father's day to all the hard working dads out there putting food on the table for your family.:cheers: Enjoy the day...

SiliconX
06-17-2007, 07:54 AM
Yes, definitely a Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there!

My parents are vacationing in Australia right now, back on Thursday, then they leave to spend the summer at their cabin in Fairmont Hot Springs.

Never know what to get for my dad, he has everything. So figured i'll detail his 1998 Cabernet Pearl Infiniti Q45t so it'll look stylin out in that B.C. sun.

Gary Sword
06-17-2007, 07:55 AM
Thanks Gary........I presume you have no children? I get to order my UDM this morning and "anything else I need" from here!!! Woohoo! I'm debating whether to order it now, or wait until my birthday in a few weeks. Decisions, decisions.....

Happy Father's day to all the hard working dads out there putting food on the table for your family.:cheers: Enjoy the day...

Happy father's day Dennis.

I have kids but I'm not getting any detailing stuff :( (not that I really need any) .

dengood1
06-17-2007, 08:00 AM
Happy father's day Dennis.

I have kids but I'm not getting any detailing stuff :( (not that I really need any) .

Hopefully no new speedos either:p

Thanks "G"

Gary Sword
06-17-2007, 08:33 AM
Hopefully no new speedos either:p

Thanks "G"

Speedos are great for summer detailing in Florida. When you get hot you just go jump in the water and cool off. Maybe you should get some for your Birthday Dennis since it's to late for Father's Day.

My birthday was last month and I did end up getting a metabo rotary with the money I got.

alban61
06-17-2007, 08:39 AM
Thanks Gary! And a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to you too! AND A HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DAD'S ON AG!!!
How many kids, guys? And their ages?
I have 2 boys, ages 19 and 21.

Gary Sword
06-17-2007, 08:52 AM
I had 2 brothers growing up and no sisters. I always wanted a sister and now I have all girls.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/DSCN3579.JPG

P1et
06-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Those are some pretty young ladies Gary! Did you recently take a trip to the South where your daughter got a Texas Brat shirt? I LOVE IT!

joe.p
06-17-2007, 09:40 AM
Happy Fathers Day..

Beautiful Girls Gary

Gary Sword
06-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Those are some pretty young ladies Gary! Did you recently take a trip to the South where your daughter got a Texas Brat shirt? I LOVE IT!

I have an uncle and cousins in Texas. The Texas Brat shirt was from Grandma.

P1et
06-17-2007, 10:19 AM
I have an uncle and cousins in Texas. The shirt Texas Brat shirt was from Grandma.

Awesome! I have lived here for almost 10 years now and still love it just as much as I did on day one.

What cities do you have family in?

Gary Sword
06-17-2007, 10:23 AM
Awesome! I have lived here for almost 10 years now and still love it just as much as I did on day one.

What cities do you have family in?

My uncle. aunt and one of my cousins live in Dallas. One of my cousins live in Austin and one now lives in Atlanta. All 3 of my cousins there went to the University of Texas. They use to live in Houston growing up.