PDA

View Full Version : n00bz ending lurkmode

spitpolish
09-23-2013, 07:52 AM
OK after getting tons of info from this forum for a long time as a lurker and buyin stuff from AG, its time to end the lurk-mode and maybe post something once in a while!

Me: Non-pro, in Mass, 4-5 cars in the household to take care of, used to wax my cars from time to time but never thought I'd get so involved in detailing myself, but had a hard time finding a decent local detailer, and so started to pick it up more and more myself over last year or two... and now have gotten to enjoy the super shine I can get myself from modern products like acrylic sealants etc. layered w/ wax. Current stable includes a couple of BMW's, a couple Audis and a Jeep... Jeep probably won't ever see any real work but it looks so terrible it would be fun to see the difference a compound would make! Hmmm... could be a good 'practice victim' for heavy compounding too since I"ve never really tried that aside from polishing boats which have a forgiving thick gel coat layer that you don't have to worry too much about...

Anyway. Glad to be here and here ya go. First post.

FUNX650
09-23-2013, 07:59 AM
:welcome:...to AGO!

Bob

dad07
09-23-2013, 08:07 AM
:welcome:

vet
09-23-2013, 08:17 AM
Welcome!