PDA

View Full Version : any one use this yet?

stilltipping3
09-23-2013, 06:57 AM
Chemical Guys Project J97 Paste Wax

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/autogeek_2272_155342053X (javascript:hideLayerInsets(document.getElementByI d('imgplaceholder'));)
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/autogeek_2272_155433432 (javascript:changeImg('imgmainimg0',imgmainimg0lar ge,document.getElementById('imgplaceholder'));)Per fection Meets Performance.
Designed out of passion, Chemical Guys Project J97 Paste Wax is the perfect fusion of design and performance. On the outside, a uniquely designed canister features impeccable motorcycle details. On the inside is one of the finest car waxes in the world. Chemical Guys Project J97 Paste Wax contains up to 64 percent Brazilian carnauba by volume to give it unmatched beauty and performance.
A professional motorcycle racer at heart, the designer sculpted the case to resemble a motorcycle clutch box cover. Modeled after the cover on his favorite race bike, the symmetrical design of the box is designed perfectly to house the detailer's fingers anchoring a firm grip on the Project J97 jar. The face of the jar houses 4 aircraft bolts that unlock the Project J97 canister.

On the front of the jar, numerous lines machined out of a solid aluminum block symbolize the many roads of life. The polished Chemical Guys Skull logo grinning on the front gives way to the lifestyle that is Chemical Guys. Much like the worldwide family of Chemical Guys detailers around the world, Project J97 Paste Wax is fueled by passion.
Inside Project J97 is the FUEL. Among the protective ingredients in Project J97 is a blend of rare oils acquired from around the world. Project J97 contains up to 64 percent grade Brazilian #1 white carnauba by volume enriched by a custom formulated, proprietary blend of natural waxes and combined with a durable airspace sealant to extended durability. Project J97 is truly a work of art.
Developed for longevity, depth, and clarity, Chemical Guys latest Paste Wax, code-name Project J97, is 100% manufactured in the USA.

The know-how of this very rare paste wax is founded in the aerospace industry and makes this wax outstanding in high performance applications. The most refined raw ingredients make for an absolutely stunning shine like no other.

Chemical Guys Project J97 Paste Wax is all about perfectionism, inside and out.

stilltipping3
09-23-2013, 02:26 PM
Bump

Setec Astronomy
09-23-2013, 02:28 PM
You can be the first. Just don't lose your hex key.

Andr3wilson
09-23-2013, 03:20 PM
I'm friends with the owner of CG (I have seen it and used it, don't own it) - his personal creation.

It's a very pure wax; meaning no fillers. Does not stain trim or gunk up, easy application.

It's a very good wax, but with a lot of high end waxes, it's the case that makes it awesome.

Harry Da Hamster
09-23-2013, 03:24 PM
Chemical Guys hype their products so much, it's probably the same as 50/50 Concours Paste Wax... LOL.

Setec Astronomy
09-23-2013, 03:25 PM
Chemical Guys hype their products so much, it's probably the same as 50/50 Concours Paste Wax... LOL.

Maybe 60/40....