PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Rinsless, Waterless Wash?

Pages : [1] 2 3

kochdalton87
09-21-2013, 08:55 PM
In light of the great sale I would like to purchase a few items off my wishlist but find myself second-guessing myself on my items. My current item choices are Detailer's Waterless and Detailer's Wash & Gloss.

What is your favorite rinseless or waterless wash? Along with towels to accommodate the product?

The intended purpose will be cleaning off a normal amount of salt/grime over the winter time when a two bucket method is not feasible.

Overall, what is the best bang for your buck products in these categories?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

cleanmycorolla
09-22-2013, 12:31 AM
UWW+ for both. Best waterless and rinseless.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
09-22-2013, 01:16 AM

Agreed.

WantcarPerfect
09-22-2013, 01:26 AM
I've been useing ONR for a rinseless. I feel it works fine. I just bought the DP waterless on sale and will try it soon. I'm hoping to use the DP as a waterless wash as well as a QD. ONR is a great no rinse but I've been unhappy with it when mixed as a QD. Maybe it's just me but I don't like the fact it turns a dirty color gray after a few days after mixed as a QD. I know it is suppose to work the same but I can't get over the way it looks. I like the pretty blue.

215Detailing
09-22-2013, 06:06 AM
I've been useing ONR for a rinseless. I feel it works fine. I just bought the DP waterless on sale and will try it soon. I'm hoping to use the DP as a waterless wash as well as a QD. ONR is a great no rinse but I've been unhappy with it when mixed as a QD. Maybe it's just me but I don't like the fact it turns a dirty color gray after a few days after mixed as a QD. I know it is suppose to work the same but I can't get over the way it looks. I like the pretty blue.
@wantcarperfect by QD turning dirty gray in color is it in a bottle and or you using tap water - I had a slight issue using tap water then after going through forum read and switched to distilled water and it stays blue now. hope this helps

swanicyouth
09-22-2013, 06:24 AM
They may have reformulated it, my my experience with DP waterless is that it was no good. I like Pinnacle waterless & rinseless. UWW+ as well.

Dogfather
09-22-2013, 06:40 AM

I use UWW+ as a presoak, but isn't it a bit expensive as a rinseless? Unless you can drop a yard for the gal. , you'll only get 16 3 gal. buckets from that $21 bottle of conc.

I have BF rinseless in my cart at the moment. Can't seem to find a whole lot written about it. Hope I'm making a good choice.

swanicyouth
09-22-2013, 06:49 AM
I use UWW+ as a presoak, but isn't it a bit expensive as a rinseless? Unless you can drop a yard for the gal. , you'll only get 16 3 gal. buckets from that $21 bottle of conc.

I have BF rinseless in my cart at the moment. Can't seem to find a whole lot written about it. Hope I'm making a good choice.

BF Rinseless is excellent.

addysdaddy
09-22-2013, 06:52 AM
I've tried BF waterless & rinseless, ONR original formula and Pinnacle WW w/carnauba - between those three I prefer the Pinnacle because it finishes out the best.

Dogfather
09-22-2013, 06:54 AM
BF Rinseless is excellent.

Thanks. Coming from you, that's an endorsement worth noting. Look forward to trying it.

BillyJack
09-22-2013, 07:04 AM
I use a few, ONR, UWW. Meg's RFEW and DG. All have their own benefits, but my favorite for colder temps is DG rinseless. It dries easier and quicker than the others I've tried.

Bill

swanicyouth
09-22-2013, 07:06 AM
Honestly, I haven't tried a BlackFire product that wasn't excellent. The reason I don't buy BF Rinseless is because I like the carnauba in Pinnacle and I like to use it with the Pinnacle waterless as a "system".

The Pinnacle waterless is much more cost effective than BF (1:32 vrs 1:5 IIR), but both are very good. But, the BF waterless is very good as well, just costs much more than Pinnacle due to the lower dilution ratio.

Dogfather
09-22-2013, 07:15 AM
Honestly, I haven't tried a BlackFire product that wasn't excellent. The reason I don't buy BF Rinseless is because I like the carnauba in Pinnacle and I like to use it with the Pinnacle waterless as a "system".

The Pinnacle waterless is much more cost effective than BF (1:32 vrs 1:5 IIR), but both are very good. But, the BF waterless is very good as well, just costs much more than Pinnacle due to the lower dilution ratio.

Interesting. But I prefer a rinseless W/O wax. I toss some AW into the bucket when I feel like it. Like right now as my fall detail approaches, I'm forgoing the extra kick.

vet
09-22-2013, 07:40 AM
I've been using ONR, since I stocked up on it when it was on BOGO a while ago.

You can use the 2 bucket method with ONR too. I recommend using a car wash (hand wand) to get the heavy dirt and grime from road salt off before doing an rinseless, especially if you don't use the 2 bucket method. If your garage has a drain and the room (mine has neither), you can hose off the worst of the grime that way.

Klasse Act
09-22-2013, 08:30 AM
DG rinseless is my rfavorite!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online