PDA

View Full Version : Duragloss AquaWax - WOW!

Pages : [1] 2

P1et
06-16-2007, 05:52 PM
So I had bought a few bottles of AW not too long ago, but really gave it a try today. Washed the Explorer and dried it off nicely and threw on a coat of AW. VERY NICE! I don't understand how people can get streaking, I did the whole SUV with just one MF and it worked perfectly.

I think the key was a tip from Al: don't use too much of it. I did the whole thing in less than 10 minutes and it really looks good on top of P21s.

:righton:

Gary Sword
06-16-2007, 06:00 PM
How come you never take pictures P1et? We all love to see pictures.

P1et
06-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Actually, it's rather scary exactly how many pictures I take of everything. But it was very overcast today and then it started raining so I parked her inside.

But after I was done, I knew someone was going to want to see pics.

If the weather is better tomorrow, pics will be shown!

Truls
06-16-2007, 06:01 PM
AW rules, Pictures rules....he he

Gary Sword
06-16-2007, 06:19 PM
Actually, it's rather scary exactly how many pictures I take of everything. But it was very overcast today and then it started raining so I parked her inside.

But after I was done, I knew someone was going to want to see pics.

If the weather is better tomorrow, pics will be shown!

I know you are into cameras and like taking pictures so I thought I would mess with you.

dengood1
06-16-2007, 07:03 PM
How come you never take pictures P1et? We all love to see pictures.

I've heard someone say that before, but can't put my finger on who:p

ninor
06-16-2007, 08:10 PM
can i still get free shipping on orders over $125 ? :(

Jimmie
06-16-2007, 08:13 PM
I love that AW. Wow is right.

Gary Sword
06-16-2007, 09:08 PM
can i still get free shipping on orders over $125 ? :(

I think the AGO coupon works for free shipping on orders over $75.00.

supercharged
06-16-2007, 09:56 PM
So I had bought a few bottles of AW not too long ago, but really gave it a try today. Washed the Explorer and dried it off nicely and threw on a coat of AW. VERY NICE! I don't understand how people can get streaking, I did the whole SUV with just one MF and it worked perfectly.

I think the key was a tip from Al: don't use too much of it. I did the whole thing in less than 10 minutes and it really looks good on top of P21s.

:righton:
What color is your Explorer? I've noticed streaks on blacks.

ltoman
06-17-2007, 12:22 AM
yah piet - i have such a heavy hand i can streak anything! hee hee
yah it is just when you use way too much. even i don't do that anymore. i wish napa sold it - so i did not always have to wait on an order since i live in ca.

carguy
06-17-2007, 12:36 AM
Hey,Did a ( 06 ) Honda pilot 4door suv,dark grey metalic,
Interior: vac/windows/quick wipe/ conditoned leather.
Exterior: wash /dg105/rims tires/pressure washed engine.
clay w/wash/ dryed with guzzler/dressed all trim with meguires trim cream/ gaskets and rubber also.
Used pc with xmt 360 and white pad.
Dressed with armor gel. windows with stoners.
So what is a going price for this?:grouphug:

sparkie
06-17-2007, 07:18 AM
#951 is an awesome product. P1et takes beautiful pics, I've seen them.:D
Here is one he did of a pic in a pic! Or should I say a pic of his Explorer reflections in the side of his truck.
http://www.southernsoot.com/Petes5.jpg

Gary Sword
06-17-2007, 08:42 AM
#951 is an awesome product. P1et takes beautiful pics, I've seen them.:D
Here is one he did of a pic in a pic! Or should I say a pic of his Explorer reflections in the side of his truck.

sparkie, I know P1et takes great pictures that's why I was messing with him. On a serious note I didn't think you liked Duragloss products. ;)

P1et
06-17-2007, 09:03 AM
I know you were just messing with me Gary, but I just knew I should have taken some pics!!!

And yes, the Explorer is black. Thanks for digging up the pic Sparkie! So yes, haven't seen or experienced any streaking which is perfect. It's still raining, but I'll see if I can snap a pic or two today.