PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang total swirl remover.

kgj1119
09-19-2013, 04:18 PM
Recently used this on my truck with an orange LC foam pad. when it did do a great job on the minor swirls that it had I'm looking for something a little more powerful. Something that I can get minor tree branch scratches and some other defects out Also what pads do you recommend. Foam or microfiber?

Evan.J
09-19-2013, 04:23 PM
Recently used this on my truck with an orange LC foam pad. when it did do a great job on the minor swirls that it had I'm looking for something a little more powerful. Something that I can get minor tree branch scratches and some other defects out Also what pads do you recommend. Foam or microfiber?

You should look at Uber Compound that was just released if you like the Wolfgang Line.

If your works on a hard paint or a paint that have lots of defects the the MF pads would be the way to go.

What are you working on?

What is your overall goal for the paint?

Oh and welcome to the forum!:dblthumb2:

c8n
09-19-2013, 04:23 PM
Perhaps you should go with the new Wolfgang Uber Compound and post a review on it :)

kgj1119
09-19-2013, 05:15 PM
I'm working on a dodge 2500. Paint is t perfect but in trying to get some of the defects and small scratches out of it I'm not particular to just Wolfgang products. That's just what I have right now. Looking for the best/ easiest product to use. I'm open to suggestions. Truck is silver

Evan.J
09-19-2013, 05:22 PM
Look at Wolfgang Uber compound

Wolfgang Uber Compound, car polish, polishing compound (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-uber-compound.html)

And here is a review: http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/new-car-care-products/70068-review-wolfgang-uber-compound.html?highlight=wolfgang

TundraPower
09-19-2013, 06:44 PM
I usually wet sand using 5000 grit rather than compound, but I have used Scholl Concepts S3 on a Rupes blue pad with great success. TSR is a wonderful product, I have not used Uber compound so cannot comment. Best of luck!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
09-19-2013, 10:56 PM
I agree with the others. Pick up some Uber compound and let us know what you think.

It should be close to Menzerna FG400 in terms of cut.