PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Foam Gun Attachments?

PolishPauL
06-16-2007, 03:23 AM
I noticed it came with a deflector and a foam wand. What do they exactly do and how do you use them. Everything else was straight foward but i dont understand these two pieces.

JTS
06-16-2007, 06:29 AM
Deflector - This piece can be used instead of the foam nozzle to deflect exiting water downward and into a wider path. This piece is best suited for spraying non-foaming cleaners over a broad area.

I found the assembly instructions confusing and not accurate. As far as the foam wand you need to remove the clip from the wand and push the wand on the mixing head and reinstall the clip to hold the wand in place.

Happy Detailing JTS

PolishPauL
06-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Deflector - This piece can be used instead of the foam nozzle to deflect exiting water downward and into a wider path. This piece is best suited for spraying non-foaming cleaners over a broad area.

I found the assembly instructions confusing and not accurate. As far as the foam wand you need to remove the clip from the wand and push the wand on the mixing head and reinstall the clip to hold the wand in place.

Happy Detailing JTS

Whats the foam wand do?

greg'sgoat
06-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Whats the foam wand do?

Spray's the foam in a controled manner. Without it, it will just kind of, I don't know, spray out of there very stupidly (I'm tired and the vocabulary part of my brain is not awake yet). I just stick with the wand. Works fine.

ScottB
06-16-2007, 03:44 PM
wand , yes ! Deflector, trash !

Meghan
06-16-2007, 05:45 PM
wand , yes ! Deflector, trash !
Yeah what he said! ;)
As for the wand I never removed the clip just popped the wand right on, use a bit of muscle and it will snap right onto the gun.:D