PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Fusuion Certificate

Pages : [1] 2

cmichael258
09-13-2013, 04:47 PM
I recently read (not on this forum) that the certificate for the free refill of Fusion is not
transferable and can only be used by the original purchaser.

Anyone know if this is accurate? :confused:

Nick McKees37
09-13-2013, 04:50 PM
That's correct. :dblthumb2:

slawek65
09-13-2013, 09:30 PM
That's correct. :dblthumb2:
Why ?

Corey@OptimalDetailing
09-13-2013, 10:13 PM
Because who's to say that the original purchaser didn't use the wax, sell you the empty container for $50, and you get a full bottle for basically free ($150 off retail). As well as the original purchaser making money back on an empty container and used product.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
09-13-2013, 10:34 PM
Because who's to say that the original purchaser didn't use the wax, sell you the empty container for $50, and you get a full bottle for basically free ($150 off retail). As well as the original purchaser making money back on an empty container and used product.

Yep.

SYMAWD
09-13-2013, 11:37 PM

Who's to say the original purchaser didn't get it refilled and then sold the refilled one for $50?

Either way, they plan to give out one refill per container sold. I don't see why it matters who actually owns the container.

slawek65
09-14-2013, 12:44 PM
Who's to say the original purchaser didn't get it refilled and then sold the refilled one for $50?

Either way, they plan to give out one refill per container sold. I don't see why it matters who actually owns the container.
Yes sir, refill is refill, 1 per container. Why care who gonna get it.

lkotsios
09-14-2013, 09:47 PM
What you said does not make sense.

custmsprty
09-14-2013, 10:41 PM

Especially since it's not a bottle, it's a container or pot.

BucboyInPa
09-14-2013, 11:12 PM
I don't see why it's not transferable either. If you paid for it and don't want the refill ,or whatever is left in the original, you should be able to trade or sell the refill. You paid for it,you should be able to do with it whatever you want.
But hey, it's their rule.

greatwhitenorth
09-14-2013, 11:39 PM
I don't get the idea in the first place. Why not just double the initial volume of product or cut the price in half?....
I must be missing something

explorerlyon
09-14-2013, 11:55 PM
Because they are counting on most not redeeming the refill. Just like rebates for any product. The redemption rate is low. Its all about the marketing techniques.

jmorlan
09-14-2013, 11:58 PM
Because they are counting on most not redeeming the refill. Just like rebates for any product. The redemption rate is low. Its all about the marketing techniques.

Bazinga!

You sir, are correct.

quiksilver_ben3
09-15-2013, 12:51 AM
I like the idea of having a "fresh" pot of wax.
At least that's the way I'm thinking about it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using AG Online

Corey@OptimalDetailing
09-15-2013, 07:56 AM

After reading it again you're right, but it made sense when I typed it.

Then that's on the original purchaser IMO. If that's what they want to do, so be it.

Especially since it's not a bottle, it's a container or pot.

Bottle, pot, container, bag, whatever. There is product in it and most of us know it's a paste. Sorry for not being 100% accurate on my description. Read above comment, made sense to me.

I have a different outlook on this as most because I deal with people having items where a "warranty" is not transferrable.