PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek.net- Seaside Heights Fire Department Fundraiser

Bryan@Autogeek
09-13-2013, 04:38 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/643458_1379099470_6577_multi.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/63702)

Autogeek.net is teaming up to raise funds for the Seaside Heights Volunteer #44 Fire Department families, for the tragic fire that occurred on the Seaside Heights/Seaside Park Boardwalk. We helped the fire department with raising funds after Super Storm Sandy came through and leveled the board walk and now we are back to help support them again!

Bob McKee, CEO of Autogeek.net, is originally from Seaside Heights New Jersey, as are a handful of our employees. Bob was the owner and operator of several concession stands that were located on the Seaside Heights/Seaside Park Boardwalk - the same location of the September fire. All of us at Autogeek.net would like to thank all the fire departments that showed up to help with the fire.

The Autogeek family has a personal relationship with many of the Volunteer firefighters and we are happy to help out with assisting their department and families. We have pledged a $1,000 to the cause, please remember that all donations, big or small, are helpful to those that risked their life.

Click Here To Donate (http://www.gofundme.com/SHFD44)

Setec Astronomy
09-13-2013, 05:55 PM
Bob McKee, CEO of Autogeek.net, is originally from Seaside Heights New Jersey, as are a handful of our employees. Bob was the owner and operator of several concession stands that were located on the Seaside Heights/Seaside Park Boardwalk

No way! How come I never heard that before? Anyway, kudos for helping out.

custmsprty
09-13-2013, 06:33 PM
I'm in, I grew up in Toms River and spent many a summer working on the boardwalk at Seaside Heights bussing and later waiting tables back in the 1970's. What businesses did Bob own?
Spike, Tampa, Fl.

cleanmycorolla
09-13-2013, 08:13 PM
I spent many a summer at the jersey shore. Many a drunk in night on the boardwalk too. However, never rode the cyclone! :(

BillE
09-14-2013, 06:45 AM
Spent many a day at Seaside when I was stationed at NAS Lakehurst.

So sad after "Sandy," now this...folks there just can't seem to get a break.

Thanx for helping out AG!

Bill

Nick McKees37
09-16-2013, 04:15 PM
We received several donations over the weekend. To those that donated - THANK YOU! Im the MAN

Ryan@RAGS2Gloss
12-23-2013, 07:46 PM
Gotta say this is real nice to see!!! Being as i live right over the bridge but my parents have a house in seaside since 1981 this hits home. I lived there for 15 years and went to school locally. After Hurricane Sandy tore through we had to gut and rebuild from just walls in my parents house. When the fire started it made my heart sink and was worried alot of houses would go up. Nice to see you guys help out!!!!

chrislorl
12-24-2013, 07:50 PM
Another Jersey transplant here too. Spent many mornings waking up in my car in Seaside, as well as many days as a volunteer FF too. Now in Florida and glad to see someone looking out for the people that look out for others. Florida generally doesn't share this spirit. See you guys at Geekfest!