PDA

View Full Version : Melting Meg's #26 paste...

Ivan Rajic
06-14-2007, 11:23 PM
I just bought 3 plastic containers through a private sale... they're different from the current ones on AG in that the top is black plastic cover with an "M" cut out of the cover... cover covers the yellow applicator pad...

ANYWAY.. all 3 containers contained wax that, I'm guessing, melted during S&H and now looks like "bubbly pudding"...

what should I do?

Ivan Rajic
06-15-2007, 01:25 PM
bump...

steveo3002
06-15-2007, 02:38 PM
my recent new tub has a slight bubble effect to the surface...i guess its where its poured , so you might be ok??

if it really bothers you , warm it in a pan of warm water stir and let it cool....you only need warm water not boiling

99 hardtop
06-15-2007, 03:34 PM
I just bought 3 plastic containers through a private sale... they're different from the current ones on AG in that the top is black plastic cover with an "M" cut out of the cover... cover covers the yellow applicator pad...

ANYWAY.. all 3 containers contained wax that, I'm guessing, melted during S&H and now looks like "bubbly pudding"...

what should I do?

it will be\ ok. just let it cool. will not harm the wax. been there. :cheers:

BlackCoupe
06-15-2007, 04:47 PM

what should I do?

Also, you might try posting to the Meg's forum. There will surely be others there who had the same issue, or you will be referred to customer service for help.