PDA

View Full Version : Klasse twins

Bicycle
09-09-2013, 10:45 AM
I'm going to use these 2 products on my vehicle. It was clayed and polished and sealed 6 months or so. Would I need to clay again before the Klasse Twins??
Thanks.

Desertnate
09-09-2013, 10:50 AM
My vote is it's always good to clay before doing a full re-detail of the car. That way the surface is a clean as possible and you're not sealing in any crud. A clean surface probably helps any products stick to the paint better as well.

sunday joe
09-09-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm going to use these 2 products on my vehicle. It was clayed and polished and sealed 6 months or so. Would I need to clay again before the Klasse Twins??
Thanks.

For all time it takes, you should clay it once more.

FUNX650
09-09-2013, 12:17 PM
Thanks.
If you do clay...
Use a good light source to check for any marring that may occur.

Also...(and besides the above purpose of a good light source):
There may be other/additional blemishes your vehicle's paint has incurred since its last polishing-session...

-Klasse AIO may not have enough "abrasive power" to totally remove such marring/blemishes.

:)

Bob

geekdout
09-09-2013, 12:49 PM
I would inspect the paint to see if claying is necessary. Most likely some level of decontamination is necessary but I would not automatically assume I needed to do so. Detailing clay can mar the paint so if you do clay you car plan on using something with a little bit more cutting power then Klasse AIO.