PDA

View Full Version : Nica..you scored

Pages : [1] 2 3

Al-53
06-14-2007, 12:47 PM
Carlos...I got your light...and a few others for some people I have in mind....

heres your baby....

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i183/Al-53/IMG_0004.jpg

these will help you find swirls

Glad I was able to get it for you....good thing I went today,,they just came in a few days ago for fathers day..they had a few left after I got these.....

AL

Mike T
06-14-2007, 12:56 PM
http://freeweb.supereva.com/esorciccio2002/smilies/omg.gifIs one for me?

coupe
06-14-2007, 01:11 PM
Tuesday Mornings right?

Thats where i got my 4 lol

They still have like 30 of them

Pats300zx
06-14-2007, 01:39 PM
Another Big Lots purchase??? Might have to stop :)

Al-53
06-14-2007, 01:40 PM
Another Big Lots purchase??? Might have to stop :)

Pat...a store called Tuesday mornings....a small place but had cool stuff....

AL

coupe
06-14-2007, 02:08 PM
Knew i was right on lol

Nica
06-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Sweet...:righton: :righton: :righton:

Two are mine right!!!! I'll PM you...thanks buddy you rock :applause:

Man I've been sitting here bitting my nails...it's hard to concentrate under these circumstances hahahahaha...man those likghts rock!!

ltoman
06-14-2007, 03:51 PM
Sweet...:righton: :righton: :righton:

Two are mine right!!!! I'll PM you...thanks buddy you rock :applause:

Man I've been sitting here bitting my nails...it's hard to concentrate under these circumstances hahahahaha...man those likghts rock!!

uh, uh-oh.....
nica is that what you asked me about?
i am sorry!!:D

cool you got them though. you got everything out there!

joe.p
06-14-2007, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=Nica]

Man I've been sitting here bitting my nails...[QUOTE]Nica,
if i would of known a couple lights would have made you happy i could have sent you a few along with a hot irish blonde :D

AL nice find..

Nica
06-14-2007, 04:58 PM
[quote=Nica]

Man I've been sitting here bitting my nails...[quote]Nica,
if i would of known a couple lights would have made you happy i could have sent you a few along with a hot irish blonde :D

AL nice find..

Really an irish blonde...saawwwweeeettt...I've been looking for these here in Canada and no go so I resorted to my brother in the US and as as usual they came through.

Jimmie
06-14-2007, 05:13 PM
You guys will probably read the directions and won't fall into this trap. At first I operated the light with the a/c cord attached to an extension cord. The light kept getting weaker. The a/c cord appears to be for charging only. Directions aren't all that clear on the d/c cord. BUT it is sweet and bright. Had to blind myself once to find out.

Tropicality
06-14-2007, 05:42 PM
You guys will probably read the directions and won't fall into this trap. At first I operated the light with the a/c cord attached to an extension cord. The light kept getting weaker. The a/c cord appears to be for charging only. Directions aren't all that clear on the d/c cord. BUT it is sweet and bright. Had to blind myself once to find out.

No kidding, Xenon's are BRIGHT, I have them on the front of my car and did the same thing, wanted to see how it looked to oncoming traffic, well I was near-blind for a few minutes, probably isn't that bright though when your further away/driving towards it.

Nica
06-14-2007, 05:55 PM
I love my Xenon head lights on the Lexus, I'm sure small little vehicles infront of me don't like it but I sure love it. Can't wait to get the lights...you know I could use the Xenon on my Lexus but it would be a little hard to manouver around hahahah ;)

Tex Star Detail
06-14-2007, 06:02 PM
been looking for those local for a while. Nobody has them here..

BlackCoupe
06-14-2007, 06:11 PM
This is very coincidental. I took one of these up to Autogeek today to show Jason. I've ben using one for about a year. For anyone who has not used one, you don't look at the illumination, or light it throws off, you hold it up in the air and away from you, pointed it down at the surface at an angle, then look at the surface to find the reflection of the bulbs, just like you were trying to find the sun. Use your thumb to trigger the light--in other words, hold it the opposite way than you would if you were trying to shine it to show the way on a path--like holding a gun backwards.

Some people think they are useless until they learn the way to use them.