PDA

View Full Version : Problems with new Woobie MF towels

flhden
09-08-2013, 10:30 AM
I purchased 6 Woobie MF towels last year and I love them for use as a final wipe down when using a Detail spray. Just bought 6 more as a BOGO special and they are junk. One edge(and they are borderless) of each towel is ragged and material is literally unraveling. The edge is even crooked as though someone trimmed them with a pair of scissors. Even the fabric is different than the first batch. I called right away and they had me take digital photos and I am still waiting for a resolution. It's too bad because I really liked the soft borderless microfiber and it took a lot of time to find something I liked this much. Anyone have suggestions for a soft MF for the final wipe down.
Thanks. Den

swanicyouth
09-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Microfiber Madness towels are likely the highest quality towels out there. If your picky about towels, you will like them.

AG is seeking a new grey edgeless soft towel just for wipe downs. Haven't tried it though.

af90
09-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Microfiber Madness towels are likely the highest quality towels out there. If your picky about towels, you will like them.

AG is seeking a new grey edgeless soft towel just for wipe downs. Haven't tried it though.

I can't talk those towels up enough. Look up the Crazy Pile in their line for a final wipedown towel.

StangFan25
09-08-2013, 10:55 AM
I have 12 Woobies, love them. I also use Zaino blonde borderless. Check those out, they are VERY good.

Wors
09-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the Woobie MFs. I am sure AG will take care of you.

+1 swanicyouth, MF Madness MFs are amazing.

swanicyouth
09-08-2013, 04:29 PM
I can't talk those towels up enough. Look up the Crazy Pile in their line for a final wipedown towel.

I have some Crazy Piles and used them for the first time today. They are just amazing. No BS, they made buffing off a rather difficult wax much easier. The nicest towel I have ever used!

VISITOR
09-08-2013, 11:43 PM
I purchased 6 Woobie MF towels last year and I love them for use as a final wipe down when using a Detail spray. Just bought 6 more as a BOGO special and they are junk. One edge(and they are borderless) of each towel is ragged and material is literally unravelingThe edge is even crooked as though someone trimmed them with a pair of scissors. Even the fabric is different than the first batch. I called right away and they had me ta. ke digital photos and I am still waiting for a resolution. It's too bad because I really liked the soft borderless microfiber and it took a lot of time to find something I liked this much. Anyone have suggestions for a soft MF for the final wipe down.
Thanks. Den

i noticed this as well, one of them looked like it was used and felt rough compared to the others i received at the same time...

flhden
09-09-2013, 07:25 AM
i noticed this as well, one of them looked like it was used and felt rough compared to the others i received at the same time...

Have you called about this issue? Mine have never been used and they are unraveling. The first batch I received were perfect. These look like seconds to me.

runrun411
09-09-2013, 07:53 AM

I have some Crazy Piles and used them for the first time today. They are just amazing. No BS, they made buffing off a rather difficult wax much easier. The nicest towel I have ever used!

Okay, you guys turned me on to a couple of new towels. They seem expensive but I think I gotta try em'

Meghan
09-09-2013, 07:59 AM
Have you contacted us yet?

flhden
09-09-2013, 11:13 AM
Update on the woobie towel issue. I had contacted Ag last week and sent pictures, but had not heard back as I thought was going to. Very possibly I might have heard something today. After seeing Meghan's post I decided to call again. I spoke with Brittany in customer service and in a matter of minutes I sent her the pictures of the defective towels and she replaced them with 6 new ones that she promised to be defect free. No charge or shipping and either keep or throw away the bad ones.
What great customer service. Thank You to Brittany, Meghan and AG. A customer for life.
Dennis

VISITOR
09-09-2013, 03:14 PM
Have you called about this issue? Mine have never been used and they are unraveling. The first batch I received were perfect. These look like seconds to me.

this was a while back when they just got them. when i called there was no resolution of any sort, so i sent them back for a refund and had to pay shipping as well which sucked...

flhden
09-09-2013, 04:06 PM
this was a while back when they just got them. when i called there was no resolution of any sort, so i sent them back for a refund and had to pay shipping as well which sucked...

Thats just the opposite of my experience. When they first came out mine were perfect and I loved them. This last batch were the bad ones, and quite obviously so. Once they saw the digital photos there was no question about sending new ones. Now we shall see if the new ones are fine now. Lets hope. What did you replace yours with?