PDA

View Full Version : why wait for udm to come to ag? (someone convince me)

Pages : [1] 2

k20z3kid
06-13-2007, 11:56 PM
so i am really excited about the udm coming out very soon as im sure many others are given the reviews of the udm. i hope i dont cause too much of a rage by saying this but ill give it a shot anyway. i want to know why i should wait for the udm to come to autogeek to buy it. i love autogeek and i really want to buy it from here but some of the other guys have some pretty nice incentives/discounts. i would love to buy it from autogeek simply because i have never had such an incredible sales experience with any other online store. but if i am getting more for my money at the other guys stores then shouldnt i just buy from them? someone convince me!!! lol

edit: and convince me quick please lol. some of the incentives at the other guys stores are going to be expiring soon.

D
06-14-2007, 01:11 AM
I always support the store that gives the best customer service. IMO, you get more for your money here simply because of that. Then youve also got the board with its great members, etc., etc.

orngez
06-14-2007, 01:23 AM
im sure if initially AG is not the "best" deal at first...they will quickly modify themselves to be the premier dealer of the UDM....

ScottB
06-14-2007, 05:53 AM
I dont believe anyone is releasing it yet ... just preorder. I would wait to see what kits are offered, as AG is known for kits versus just the machine sale.

AUdakota
06-14-2007, 06:48 AM
bc if you call up meghan and order sometimes she talks kinda dirty about detailing supplies. For me thats the selling point, not their great customer service, helpful staff, competitive prices, and knowledgeable forums.

dengood1
06-14-2007, 06:49 AM
I'm sure AG will offer something VERY soon. Patience is a virtue.....keep your wallet in your pocket for a bit;) ;) ;)

dengood1
06-14-2007, 06:51 AM
bc if you call up meghan and order sometimes she talks kinda dirty about detailing supplies.

:eek:.......:confused:

Guess I need to start CALLING my orders in:righton:

HighEndDetail
06-14-2007, 07:15 AM
Because I said so:D They have the best customer service, they carry a tons of stuff to use on your ride. And they always have a good selection of kits to chose from.

Dust2Glory
06-14-2007, 07:27 AM
You gotta show some kinda loyalty... what other stores have you seen that provide you with a kick butt forum to post your work that you do with your future UDM??? What other sites have Meghan and Killr available to answer all your questions concerning UDM and other detailing products?? It would be, uh traitorism of you to purchase it somewhere else. Killr told me himself he has two kids and uh, that selling you a UDM would secure a future for them!! Ya! But serioulsy.... just cause you should buy it from AG. Point Blank.

Tex Star Detail
06-14-2007, 07:55 AM
I'm holding out until all the bugs are worked out.....

Mike T
06-14-2007, 08:22 AM
I always support the store that gives the best customer service. IMO, you get more for your money here simply because of that. Then youve also got the board with its great members, etc., etc.
:iagree:

Al-53
06-14-2007, 08:40 AM
If your hot to get the UDM ..I would wait and see what AG has to offer..they have in the past and present made some nice packages with the PC..so I know they will with this machine...the bundles they have are great with all the needs to get going...

The plus and I say PLUS is the customer service....They do not blink an eye to help if a problem arises...

AG has CUSTOMER SATISFACTION..and thats worth it to me...it like getting an extra bonus for free....

AL

Jimmie
06-14-2007, 08:51 AM
Even if I have to pay a few extra bucks my friends get my business so they'll be around forever. I would like to see AG around forever. Support AG b/c they do the same for us.

k20z3kid
06-14-2007, 10:37 AM
you all have made good points lol. does someone want to keep my wallet for me so i dont make any hasty impulsive decisions until autogeek releases the udm? lol :D

Dust2Glory
06-14-2007, 11:06 AM
you all have made good points lol. does someone want to keep my wallet for me so i dont make any hasty impulsive decisions until autogeek releases the udm? lol :D

ya bro i will definately keep your wallet for you so you don't make impulse buys... but i can't guarantee that i won't make impulse buys with your money!!:awesome: