PDA

View Full Version : Wolf's "Quickie"

HateSwirls
09-06-2013, 06:02 AM
I was one of the lucky members that won a couple of products here.
One of them was the Wolf's QD,well I tried it last night, my wife washed her car being I can't do it myself at this time.
People who own black cars know a QD is almost a must after drying your car, no matter how well you dry it or what towel you may use it leaves water streaks.

So I got my Wolf's QD and two very soft MF towels and began to spray and wipe, all I can say is WOW,what a shine it gives you, so slick too.
Hard to beleive we don't talk about this product being its that

good and at a great cost.
The black paint had a just waxed look after I was done.
Smells good.
Easy to spread over the paint, glass.
Buffs out Without any effort.
Incredible shine.
Has wax in it so it boost up the protection.

If you haven't tried Wolf's QD you may want to give it a shot, IMO I think you'd be just as happy as I am with it:dblthumb2:

Thanks Nick:dblthumb2:

Wolf's Chemical's QD, you can buy it here:

Oh, a little goes a long way too.

af90
09-06-2013, 07:11 AM
Thanks for the review! Sounds like a solid product, have you tried any similar products? If so, how does it compare?

HateSwirls
10-06-2013, 10:03 AM
No I haven't but would be willing to try other products by Wolf's.
Update.

The spray wax is really good, I often use it after a full wash, it gives me a great shine, slick too.

Thanks for the review! Sounds like a solid product, have you tried any similar products? If so, how does it compare?

Choop145
10-06-2013, 10:16 AM
I have been using Pinnacle Liquid Crsystal Waterless Wash as my QD. Is WGQD something i should still get? I've been told QD are going to become obsolete now that waterless washes are here.

HateSwirls
10-06-2013, 10:24 AM
It's not made by WG, it's made by Wolf's Chemicals.
You can see all of their products here at the store.

I doesn't replace my waterless wash, I use it for added shine and protection after a full wash being it has wax in it.

It's not a popular product here but IMO its a good solid company with good prices.
Will I buy more of it when I run out?, oh yes.

I have been using Pinnacle Liquid Crsystal Waterless Wash as my QD. Is WGQD something i should still get? I've been told QD are going to become obsolete now that waterless washes are here.