PDA

View Full Version : Which one first? CR Spotless or MasterBlaster

allenk4
09-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Black Yukon that leaks water from the usual places after a wash.

Takes 3 Guzzlers to dry it.

Constantly racing to get it dry before water spots set in.

I think both items will be purchased at some point in the future. Which one should I purchase first?

CR Spotless $399.00

Metro MasterBlaster $339.00

A-train
09-05-2013, 12:36 PM
If you only do your vehicle, I would go cr spotless first then master blaster. If you maintain cars for others, I would say MB first.

rmagnus
09-05-2013, 01:11 PM
CR Spotless because then you don't have to race to dry the car. On the other hand you could wash the car in sections. ONRWW is another alternative as it's done in sections also and saves water.

But for conventional wash CR Spotless is the way to go.

Master Blaster is a nice piece of gear. I wish it ran off a 10A or 15A circut thats a deal killer for me. I think for drying cars with out a good base of wax or paint sealant it's a challenge. For wheels, enging bay and body seems it's awesome.

I use a leaf blower as an alternative. If it's just your car I'd buy more waffle towels and wash it in sections. Buy an electric leaf blower or the SideKick for body seems, lights, engine bay etc. Use the balance of the money for other things.

BMWguy206
09-05-2013, 02:02 PM
I bought the CR Spotless first (DIC-20) and I feel that it gives the car a better shine than drying it with microfiber towels. One thing I have to recommend though is to clean the door and trunk jambs first with a waterless wash spray. Last thing you want is rinsing the car only to have the deionized water flow through dirty areas of the door/trunk jambs and dry up on the sides and rear of the vehicle.