PDA

View Full Version : My wax findings!!!

luv a shine
09-02-2013, 09:24 PM
I have been doing some testing of waxes and selants :

Duriblity class:
I like to lay down 845 and then 476 . This combo is insane in the beading and sheeting. Can be trick at first. Looks really glassy.

Show:
Glossworks glaze followed by lava for color or black light for black. Then a coat of adams americana. Works great on show cars not street cars.

Easy:
Menz powerlock or BFWD . Super easy on and off with good life. BFWD is super slick . Powerlock is my fav for easy to use.

Fast:
Car pro hydro 2 or reload
Can wash,clay,hydro2 my f250 in 45min. Great for raining months. Must stip all wax of before app. MUST HAVE A COOL SURFACE!!

Note: i am in naples,FL and i dont think carnuba waxes last a week in this humity and heat.Carnuba waxs will last better in colder places. I have been testing these waxes over the last two years.

Sizzle Chest
09-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the info/reviews!

Evan.J
09-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Cool little review! I jut used Hydro2 the other day and it's very easy I was very impressed!

Radarryan
09-03-2013, 08:11 PM
How would you rate Glossworkz in relation to other glazes? I've never tried a glaze but I would be very interested to, and Glossworkz seems to be one of the best.

Also heard excellent things about Hydro2. Corey@CarPro-US made it seem like the best thing since sliced bread, and I don't think he was exaggerating!

Evan.J
09-03-2013, 08:21 PM
How would you rate Glossworkz in relation to other glazes? I've never tried a glaze but I would be very interested to, and Glossworkz seems to be one of the best.

Also heard excellent things about Hydro2. Corey@CarPro-US made it seem like the best thing since sliced bread, and I don't think he was exaggerating!

I have Glossworkz and I like it a lot for when I use a glaze which isn't often easy on easy off adds a good amount of gloss to any paint job.

I used Hydro2 for the first time the other day and I was very impressed at how well it worked and how easy it is to use. Just order a liter of it.

TundraPower
09-03-2013, 09:50 PM

Glossworkz is the best glaze I have ever used no question but best applied with a machine. It has very mild correction abilities and is truly self leveling. EZ-Creme is more user friendly and gives good but lesser results.