PDA

View Full Version : 4 Star Spray Wax any Good?

nubaseal
09-01-2013, 08:40 AM
I am currently obsessed with Spray Waxes and Spray Sealants. I use them as a topper over a layer of good old school polymer sealants like DG 105, UPP etc or sometimes when I do not have time for a full detailing session.

I have been using OCW for a while and though I like it, I want to try this highly rated but hardly spoken about product by PFC - Four Star Ultimate Spray Wax Plus. How does it compare to OCW?

It is tricky for me as Four Star Wax will cost me more than OCW as I am living abroad. So anybody used it lately, is it any good?

Old Tiger
09-01-2013, 08:53 AM
It was my favorite before I became a coating zealot!

silverfox
09-01-2013, 09:06 AM
D156 is perfect over DG105.

nubaseal
09-02-2013, 07:14 AM
I was hoping to hear from more people. I don't understand that a lot of people talk very highly of this product and all Four Star Ultimate products in general but very few actually use it.

Setec Astronomy
09-02-2013, 07:38 AM
I don't understand that a lot of people talk very highly of this product and all Four Star Ultimate products in general but very few actually use it.

Yeah, that's one of those mysteries of life. But of course they also make Ultima and Sonus and whatever private labeling they do.

ScottB
09-02-2013, 12:54 PM
Its a great sealant and a nice spray wax too. The spray wax is compatible with a great number of waxes and sealants and had no issues. I would say its NOT as durable as Optimum but just as easy to use.