PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an artist...

lunchboxmunchy
08-29-2013, 07:09 PM
Fellow Geeks. I am in need of some assitance. I'm in search of a fellow Geek that can draw. I am in need of a logo for my business, BAD! I have tried multiple times, posted ad's of Craigslist and even looked for design companies online. Let's put it this way, my son, who's almost 3, can draw better than I can. Craigslist did nothing but fill my email with spam and online companies are too expensive. Anyone willing to help? It's relatively simple. I'm even willing to pay with an AG shirt or something. Thanks!

Keep Calm & Chive On

jamesboyy
08-29-2013, 07:17 PM
describe how you want your logo to look like

11Frontier
08-29-2013, 07:17 PM
I have a nephew who does logos and stuff. Fantastic artist. Send me a pm and I will get his info for you.

Tom

SR99
08-29-2013, 08:16 PM
I am in need of a logo for my business, BAD! I'm even willing to pay with an AG shirt or something. Thanks!

I think you probably just offended any potential graphic artists by equating the value of their skill with a rag ;o)

lunchboxmunchy
08-29-2013, 08:42 PM
describe how you want your logo to look like

Since my business is called, "Spit Shine Auto Detailing", I was hoping for an animated picture of a car with water hitting it as if it were being spat on. Maybe some residual water on the ground, soapy bucket, and hose. I dunno. I'm kinda open to anything as long as it has the concept.

I think you probably just offended any potential graphic artists by equating the value of their skill with a rag ;o)

A rag?! I'd be floored if somebody paid me with something cool like an AG shirt!

Keep Calm & Chive On

FullAttn2Detail
08-29-2013, 08:56 PM
I paid someone on fiverr.com for the redesign of my logo. Got all the formats and importantly the .AI file for illustrator! Just be careful of the people on there that show awesome work but deliver crap. The good thing is you can decline the work they turn in and you get your money back :D