PDA

View Full Version : Rsurfer clear your PM box!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

ltoman
06-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Tried to answer your pm, but I couldn't....:(

Surfer
06-12-2007, 04:57 PM
Uhhhh you sent the pics to me instead of him.....wow....those were hot :awesome:

Truls
06-12-2007, 05:10 PM
The ones off Gary in Speedo? i got em too

Where do you work out Gary?

Gary Sword
06-12-2007, 05:12 PM
The ones off Gary in Speedo? i got em too

Where do you work out Gary?

I swim laps in my Speedo.

ScottB
06-12-2007, 05:13 PM
post 'em here ... need a laugh ??

Truls
06-12-2007, 05:20 PM
PG site, so beware, dont let wife see

Surfer
06-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Yeh the pics she sent weren't exactly PG......:D

ltoman
06-13-2007, 12:02 PM
Yeh the pics she sent weren't exactly PG......:D

Surfer!!!
I THOUGHT the agreement was we were going to keep this on the "down low" - and not you told anyone! No more naughty photos for YOU!!!
Hmmmf!:mad: :mad:

ltoman
06-13-2007, 12:07 PM
post 'em here ... need a laugh ??

Kllr - based on your Playboy shots, I know it is not my photos you mean but Gary in his skimpy, skimpy speedo, right? (Otherwise I am telling the wifey!! hee hee hee)

Oh, btw - do you guys wonder why Gary chose thin, white speedos? Man what an ego, eh? Well, guess they match his skin color!! hee hee hee hee

ltoman
06-13-2007, 12:10 PM
PG site, so beware, dont let wife see

sssssshhhhhhhhhh! you're going to get me in trouble here!!!!

Gary Sword
06-13-2007, 01:28 PM
Oh, btw - do you guys wonder why Gary chose thin, white speedos? Man what an ego, eh? Well, guess they match his skin color!! hee hee hee hee

Lauren, it sounds like you're fantasizing again. Most of my speedos are black for your information. I live in south Florida and go jet skiing, boating, scuba diving and swimming a lot so it's hard not to have a tan body. It's only white under my speedos. :p

How did you start talking about me and my speedos on this thread. I thought this was about a PM to rsurfer. Isn't that getting off topic. :( It really a hard job for Killr to keep you in line. :p ;)

Im the MAN :awesome: Im the MAN :awesome: Im the MAN :awesome: Im the MAN :awesome: Im the MAN

ltoman
06-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Lauren, it sounds like you're fantasizing again. Most of my speedos are black for your information. I live in south Florida and go jet skiing, boating, scuba diving and swimming a lot so it's hard not to have a tan body. It's only white under my speedos. :p

How did you start talking about me and my speedos on this thread. I thought this was about a PM to rsurfer. Isn't that getting off topic. :( It really a hard job for Killr to keep you in line. :p ;)

Im the MAN :awesome: Im the MAN :awesome: Im the MAN :awesome: Im the MAN :awesome: Im the MAN

Gary -
Truls started the Gary in his speedos thing. Besides, it is my thread so it can go wherever!

Oh, and Kllr is not my Daddy he is so not going to "keep me in line".

ANyhow, don't you know tanning is bad for you? Gives you skin cancer! Dork!
roflmao

I don't have tan lines, but that is another story. tanning salon.....not by my pool.

the tan line thing was TMI, come to think of it. For you, definitely more than we want to think about. I am sure Surfer, Rsurfer, Kllr, Truls - all of 'em would agree.

Gary Sword
06-13-2007, 02:16 PM
Gary -
Truls started the Gary in his speedos thing. Besides, it is my thread so it can go wherever!

Oh, and Kllr is not my Daddy he is so not going to "keep me in line".

ANyhow, don't you know tanning is bad for you? Gives you skin cancer! Dork!
roflmao

I don't have tan lines, but that is another story. tanning salon.....not by my pool.

the tan line thing was TMI, come to think of it. For you, definitely more than we want to think about. I am sure Surfer, Rsurfer, Kllr, Truls - all of 'em would agree.

Lauren :p you need someone to keep you in line daddy or not.

About the skin cancer thing I wear sunscreen but we all have to go sometime. I would leave you my vette when I'm dead but you would swirl it up.

I certainly hope the guys don't want to think about me. We need to see a picture of you in your red speedo. ;)

Truls
06-13-2007, 02:23 PM
Hey mate, you drive a Lambo....you wear what you want...

For Gary it will sound like this:
"hey look, its a guy in Spee....oooooh look a Lambo"

ltoman
06-13-2007, 03:04 PM
Hey mate, you drive a Lambo....you wear what you want...

For Gary it will sound like this:
"hey look, its a guy in Spee....oooooh look a Lambo"
Truls,
None of us is takin' it with us when we die!