PDA

View Full Version : OK AutoGeeks, help me pick my next order!!!

JBs
06-12-2007, 01:54 PM
still have over 100 oz's of DP car shampoo, interior cleaner, and interior protectant.

i have a couple orange pads, so i think i might get a yellow pad and blue pad i also have all the xmt line.

i just ran out of wolfgang wheel cleaner, so i think i am going to get some DP cleanse all (so i can do wheels and engines) AND an ez brush or whatever they are called.

i have about $100 to spend, am going to buy in bulk, and don't nessicarily want to spend it all (saving for pressure washer and foam lance).

help me autogeek, what should i buy?

Gnarboots11
06-12-2007, 02:02 PM
everybody is flippin over that Menzerna stuff, I think in my next order im going to have to include some Menzerna. Maybe you shuld consider some of that. Although your money will go quickly, it's spendy.

JBs
06-12-2007, 04:55 PM
thanks, but i already have the xmt line, and that stuff is EXPENSIVE!!

cmon people i need it for friday so i need to order tonight!

Truls
06-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Not a Shocker, but ill say.

Duragloss 101, 105 and AW its a lot of gloss for less

Pinnacle LS

If you look at the Menzerna line, the APO60 is on sale and that is great (if you change your mind).

P21s wheel cleaner is also a great wheel cleaner

EZ wheel brush is a great tool

Thejoyofdriving
06-12-2007, 05:54 PM
i have a couple orange pads, so i think i might get a yellow pad and blue pad i also have all the xmt line.

I would stay away from the yellow pad, unless you really need it. you should get some liquid souv., #1 polish, leather care, wheel cleaner, and more MF towels. Some brushes would be a good idea too.

BILL
06-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Not a Shocker, but ill say.

Duragloss 101, 105 and AW its a lot of gloss for less

Pinnacle LS

If you look at the Menzerna line, the APO60 is on sale and that is great (if you change your mind).

P21s wheel cleaner is also a great wheel cleaner

EZ wheel brush is a great tool

AGREE ;) Duragloss AW.......101 105 :applause:

Thejoyofdriving
06-12-2007, 06:03 PM
(saving for pressure washer and foam lance).

watch out with the pressure washer man, i have heard some crazy horror stories of people ripping the paint right off there car. I happened to a friend of mine, he was washing his car with a pressure washer(at normal pressure) and he stripped the paint of his 2003 BMW.
He took it to a shop and the guy at the shop said,"you pressure washed it didnt you". Its not just a BMW thing it has happened to other cars as well. so be careful.:)

Truls
06-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Ive used presure washers for 10 years, and never ever managed to stripp any paint (knock on wood), i go top notch on the machine all the time, just keep some distance to the car and you harm nothing. unless you use heavy duty HP machine or hot water HP

Heard about 1 (one) that striped the paint of a fender on a Suzuki jeep, and the shop repainted it for free as they ment that it shouldnt be a problem washing with HP. (this was in Norway, dont know how they solve this abroad)