PDA

View Full Version : BLACKFIRE Crystal Seal Paint Sealan

agarabaghi
08-27-2013, 12:07 PM
Can someone explain to me what this product does?

They say 4oz can do up to 40 cars?

How durable is it?
What benefits does it provide?
Will it make weekly washing easier?
Will it make monthly detailing easier?

Im just on a quest to try new things i guess ha! Feed back please

Nick McKees37
08-27-2013, 12:16 PM
This thread should tell you everything you need to know. :dblthumb2:

Blackfire Crystal Seal - The 11 Minute Paint Sealant (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/new-car-care-products/45770-blackfire-crystal-seal-11-minute-paint-sealant.html)

ackfire Crystal Seal is much more than a bottle packed full of specially blended polymers and gloss-enhancers. Blackfire Crystal Seal enables you to seal and protect virtually every surface of your vehicle’s exterior in minutes. What’s even better is how less is more, literally. Walk out to your garage with the bottle in one hand and an applicator in the other and you’re all set. Put the towels away as this spray sealant requires no buffing.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/nick/Blackfire%20Crystal%20Seal%20Mustang/IMG_5889.JPG

TroyScherer
08-27-2013, 12:21 PM
^ That

BFCS is a WOWA (Wipe On & Walk Away) paint sealant. It can last a few months and beads / sheets well.

It obviously provides protection, while making washing and drying easier for me.

07gtcs
08-28-2013, 02:53 PM
Can someone explain to me what this product does?

They say 4oz can do up to 40 cars?

How durable is it? Very
What benefits does it provide? Nice Wet Look, easy to use, whole car done in less than 10Min
Will it make weekly washing easier? Yes
Will it make monthly detailing easier? Yes

Im just on a quest to try new things i guess ha! Feed back please

Superman0440
08-28-2013, 03:49 PM
What's the difference between crystal seal and wet diamond?

Klasse Act
08-28-2013, 04:27 PM
This is the best WOWA product I have used so far but be careful, its very addictive due to the shine left behind, it looks "fake" but in a good way! Another good thing is the fact that it flashes in 45 minutes so you can top it with a traditional sealant/nuba if you'd like.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

Klasse Act
08-28-2013, 04:30 PM
This is the best WOWA product I have used so far but be careful, its very addictive due to the shine left behind, it looks "fake" but in a good way! Another good thing is the fact that it flashes in 45 minutes so you can top it with a traditional sealant/nuba if you'd like.

Superman, BFCS is a WOWA product whereas BFWD is a traditional sealant that you apply, let haze over and have to wipe off. I suggest applying BFWD to the entire car AND THEN remove but apply thinnly as too much of this product laid down can dust up a bit when removing.

wdmaccord
08-28-2013, 06:26 PM
Wet Diamond is a buff on sealant. Buff on, let sit 30-45 mins, buff off. These products work great in tandem. WDAFPP, let sit for 12 hours, then 2 coats of CS 3-4 hours apart. Top with a wax if you want a few hours after 2nd coat of CS. I re-apply every 60 days even though it probably doesn't need to be that often. It will last 3-4 months from what I've heard and depending on weather and driving conditions. CS will give you a glassy look but if you want more depth, add a wax on top.