PDA

View Full Version : Samples Exchanges Between Forum Members

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

GearHead_1
01-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Don't know if you know, but they sell NXT wash at a lot of local auto stores for pretty cheap. In case you wanted it soon.

This is a little side step here but relevant. I've found NXT shampoo to be pretty harsh (relatively speaking). In Meguiar's line up I believe Gold Class to be the better choice. One thing for sure, with as many shampoos as Meguiar's offers just about anyone can find one that they can use.;)

D
01-03-2007, 07:19 PM
This is a little side step here but relevant. I've found NXT shampoo to be pretty harsh (relatively speaking). In Meguiar's line up I believe Gold Class to be the better choice. One thing for sure, with as many shampoos as Meguiar's offers just about anyone can find one that they can use.;)

I know, thats why I want it.

GearHead_1
01-03-2007, 08:49 PM
I know, thats why I want it.
Ahhh... I guess I wasn't thinking about having a need for a more stringent shampoo. Makes sense.

Tex Star Detail
01-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Anyone want to trade for a sample of #16? I was looking to try some PB stuff - wax, gloss, etc., or some other carnuba for that matter...or a good glaze.....I also have some vanilla moose glaze by clearcote.....PM me

Here you go....lol
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3509;)

D
01-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Ill be using it for customer cars, not mine though.

ehuth1
01-04-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm looking to try some small samples of

PB SSR any and PB Polish w/Carnuba
XMT SR1 SR2
CK Vanilla Moose Glaze or Quick Shine
MEGs #80
Optimum Poli-Seal

I will swap some of my
Orbital Magic Surface Contaminate Cleaner or
Surface Shield Protectant with Teflon Paint Sealant

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/ehuth1/phone_010407_009.jpg

I'm also open to offers. I'm just wanting to test a lot of products due to interest.

D
01-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Id like to try some Pooryboys natural dressing and DP interior protectant.

Ridgeliner
01-07-2007, 01:07 AM
Wow... Hey Neothin, can I move in with you :o (I'll help keep inventory :D )

I don't have much but I'm more than willing to share some samples.

I have

Pinnacle:
XMT #1-3
XMT Polishing Pad Cleaner
XMT Polishing Conditioner
Souveran Liquid and Paste
Crystal Mist (I love it!)
Bodywork Shampoo
Paintwork Cleansing Lotion

Wolfgang:
Deep Gloss Paint Sealant
Paintwork Polish Enhancer
Deep Gloss Paint Spritz Sealant

Coming Soon: :p

ClearKote Quik Shine (Coming Soon )
P21S Wheel Cleaner (Coming Soon

Sorry Folks that's all; but I'm willing to share! :D
I would love to try, well .... Anything really, I'm a newbie just getting started. :)

flatstick
01-07-2007, 05:50 PM
updated my list for trading. lots of goodies there for everybody lol ! the list is located below. let me know what you have.

here is some stuff I have. 16oz of Meg APC, brand new 32oz bottle of Poorboy's Spray and rinse wheel cleaner, Meguiars wheel brightener 12oz in Meg designer dispenser, Klasse AIO 19oz , full 16oz bottle of PB SSR2.5. , 4oz of PB leather stuff , 2 brand new sea sponges, new 16 oz bottle of Meg high endurance tire gel matte finish, 4 new Meg chenille ultra plush wash mitts, 16 oz vanilla moose, brand new 6" pad and flat wrench for the PC, 2 new Meg chenille wash pads.

Lone_Star
01-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Well, I hope this thought isn't dead. This is a great idea for NOOBs as well. Is anybody still doing this. There is a bunch I would like to try.

FloridaNative
01-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Well, I hope this thought isn't dead. This is a great idea for NOOBs as well. Is anybody still doing this. There is a bunch I would like to try.

Yes it's still alive. Just post up some things you'd like to try and wait for the response. :) Just remember you have to "pay it forward" to someone else when you get the opportunity. :)

Lone_Star
01-25-2007, 02:57 PM
But of course. I of course don't have anything yet, but when the time comes, I am there. Besides, sharing is caring. LOL, sorry couldn't resist.

FloridaNative
01-25-2007, 03:03 PM
But of course. I of course don't have anything yet, but when the time comes, I am there. Besides, sharing is caring. LOL, sorry couldn't resist.

lol Is that a quote from Barney? lol :p

Lone_Star
01-25-2007, 03:35 PM
I would love to try anything from somebody willing to share. I don't have any detailing products, but for those with Ford products, I probably could hook you up on a good deal for a supercharger kit.

Lone_Star
01-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Yes I do think it is. Maybe I should edit out......