Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15

Al-53
05-09-2007, 03:50 PM
both..as long as in good shape...

Al

Mike T
05-09-2007, 04:01 PM
I think I have a couple.

Also what size samples do you guys usually exchange?

Al-53
05-09-2007, 04:05 PM
See what you have and I may be able to make you a nice deal...I have some full bottles of EX...EX-P...some SSR's..they may have been used once or twice....I think I have 1..2...2.5....some may have never been used...lol

Al

Mike T
05-09-2007, 08:22 PM
I've got:
NTS7 Liquid Shield (full bottle)
NTS7 Express Shine (full bottle)
PB's EX (almost full)
XMT #1 & #3, I could share.
PB's Bug Squash, I could share.
PB's PwS, I could share.
PB's Leather Stuff, I could share.
Wolfgang Swirl Remover, I could share.
I'll try and list more later.

Looking for glazes. I'd love some Vanilla moose to mix with RMG.
Any place locally I could get sample bottles?

I also have:
PB's QW+ DP's Premium Surface Sealant (Great Stuff) 303 Protectant Diamonite Diamond Cote Wax.

AL, I sent you a PM.

Al-53
05-09-2007, 08:34 PM
Mike..it never came..sorry...but if glazes you want I have a 32 oz bottle of Meg's hand glaze if you want it....do not know if I have any VM left..I may have given that away last year...I will look...

AL

Mike T
05-09-2007, 09:02 PM
I just sent another. Make sure your Inbox isn't full :p

orngez
05-10-2007, 12:32 PM
I now have a (used once) white edge 6inch wave pad up for trade...i would like to trade for a flat (dual action) 6 in red pad if anyone has one...otherwise just let me know what you have...looking for a guzzler as well...i have plenty of other stuff for trade i

16oz squeeze bottles cg diamond cut 1.5 (medium cut polish)
16oz squeeze bottles cg pro-polish (finishing polish)
16oz squeeze bottle cg leather conditioner
16oz squeeze bottle cd citrus wash n gloss
16oz squeeze bottle of cg vinyl, rubber, plastic dressing
2 micro chenille wash mitts
16oz Optimum no rinse

the squeeze bottles are wide mouth squeeze bottles that are filled easily and will have a red top hat cover for the tip....you can see them in this pic...and they will be taped up to prevent any leakage...
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/../../gallery/data/500/medium/Picture_017.jpg

trlblazer3
05-10-2007, 10:00 PM
Just wanted to give my recommendation to orngez and budman3. I traded with them last week and everything worked out great. Thanks guys, I'm liking the new goods and look forward to maybe trading with you down the road.

-Brian

joe.p
05-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Just wanted to give my recommendation to orngez and budman3. I traded with them last week and everything worked out great. Thanks guys, I'm liking the new goods and look forward to maybe trading with you down the road.

-Brian
trlblazer3 thats a good idea to post trader feedback..since your the 1st to post maybe you coin a creative title for a thread where we can post feedback on our trades..

:cheers:

badblzr2
05-11-2007, 09:01 AM
^^I've got a half-full bottle of EX-P I'd be willing to send, PM me.

Nimble
05-11-2007, 09:03 AM
What post/items are you talking about?

badblzr2
05-11-2007, 09:45 AM
Wow, my bad, I clicked page 11 thinking it was the last page. I'm a super newb. That would be in reference to someone looking for PB stuff. Don't know if it still applies.

At any rate, I've got some PB EX-P, about a 1/4 jar of NB, 1/2 bottle leather stuff I can send out to anyone interested.

I had just woken up and wasn't operating on a full brain yet.

Nimble
05-11-2007, 12:57 PM
I can vouch for orangez, great trader!

Hi, I have a few items I don't need and a few samples from gallons, etc that I could spare for a trade.

WANT:
OHC at least 8oz
Edge 2K flat da pads
Edge Shmitt, any color combo

I have:

I am interested in trading for the the items below.

12oz ketchup bottle of optimum poli seal

3 oz sample of optimum opti seal

are you looking for anything other than what you have listed ? also does anybody have any extra PB bug squash, let me know.

Here are a few things I can trade

brand new sealed polycharger H20 with (1 ) new 4 oz measuring mixing bottle and (2 ) used 2oz mixing bottles from ZFX

IP

1/4 bottle of JW PS

brand new full bottle of Prime

1 full bottle of Meg # 7

( 2) Viking edgeless polishing towels brand new in package

Not really interested in those items, sorry.

BetaB
05-11-2007, 01:55 PM

flatstick
05-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Anybody have any Opt poliseal or Opt opti-seal or PB bugsquash for trade ? I have my available list on page 15 of this topic.