PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Check-In Sheet

Tex Star Detail
06-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Since I have been getting a lot of emails and PM's requesting a sheet, I just scanned it for you all to print out.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g187/texstardetail/checkinsheet.jpg

I am in the process of re doing it, and making different ones for different vehicles. (trucks, vans, cars, etc....) As well as add a few things and take a few things off......
You can copy it if you would like. You can also add whatever car you want to it. Save it, send it to paint, or whatever program you have, then upload a different pic to it..... Change what you want, do what you want. Just glad I could share....

If you still want me to send you a paper copy, PM me.......

joe.p
06-11-2007, 01:14 PM
detailing check list will definately come in handy for those who need them..

Thanks for sharing

budman3
06-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Chris-- I have the original check-in sheet from TPGSR on DetailCity (Diamond Detailing) still in the Excel Document if you'd like me to post that up as well...

DavidJ021
06-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Chris-- I have the original check-in sheet from TPGSR on DetailCity (Diamond Detailing) still in the Excel Document if you'd like me to post that up as well...

That would be awesome if you could post that up.

Thanks again Chris!

trlblazer3
06-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Great post, thanks for sharing! I'm using something similar, just not nearly as detailed as that. Its a great tool for liability reasons.

Ivan Rajic
06-11-2007, 01:47 PM

I'd like to see it as well

budman3
06-11-2007, 02:08 PM
I guess I can't upload it to AG as they only accept GIF & JPEG attachments... any ideas on how to upload an excel document?

JBs
06-11-2007, 03:08 PM
lol this is the one off of autopia!!!

Ivan Rajic
06-11-2007, 03:13 PM
I guess I can't upload it to AG as they only accept GIF & JPEG attachments... any ideas on how to upload an excel document?

E-mail it to me at bemve84@gmail.com

I'll make it into Jpeg and post up here or email back to you, whatever you prefer

Tex Star Detail
06-11-2007, 03:19 PM
lol this is the one off of autopia!!!

You make it sound like it is a bad thing.... LOL

Ahaha, I cannot remember where I got it from a LONG time ago. I knew I pulled it from some detailing site.... I switched a few things on it, added my header, and made a few others with different vehicles. Took some stuff off and added a few things as well. Like radio code etc..... Just have the basics on my version. I posted this one with everything on it so everyone can see what it has, then they can add/remove at will....

I knew someone posted it a while back for all to use, so I downloaded it used it.

PTRon
06-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Thank you soooo much.