PDA

View Full Version : New Member! Currently in Vegas!

Pages : [1] 2

JoeKhoda
08-16-2013, 07:50 PM
I would first like to start off by saying a huge THANK YOU to all the contributors to this forum. You all have taught me so much. I have spent countless hours reading and watching videos just learning everything I can. So again, thanks!!

A little about me, I'm Joe, originally from Glendale, CA; also raised in Coral Springs, FL. I joined the United States Air Force in 2002. Still active duty, currently stationed at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas. My previous assignments: Osan AB, South Korea and Aviano AB, Italy. I currently serve as a crew chief on F-16s. The Air Force has been very good to me so far, so I plan on staying in till at least my 20 year mark. :D That's me in a nutshell.

My current project is a 2003 Nissan 350z Twin Turbo
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f45/JoeKhoda/The%20RIDE/PA230471.jpg (http://s44.photobucket.com/user/JoeKhoda/media/The%20RIDE/PA230471.jpg.html)

Looking to start getting all the orange peel/water spots/swirls out. Waiting on my first order from autogeek.net to arrive. Ill make a post in another category for a more in depth look at the paint. Nice to meet everyone here!

yankees2452
08-16-2013, 08:04 PM
Welcome to AGO

Pureshine
08-16-2013, 09:49 PM
Welcome to AGO :). My son is in the Navy and works a the F18 Super Hornets. Thank you for serving :)

af90
08-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Welcome!

I'm in Vegas as well so if you ever need any help or want to try anything before buying let me know, you're welcome to try anything I have.

MEGAdetail
08-16-2013, 11:53 PM
Also in Vegas as well! Welcome!

af90
08-17-2013, 12:05 AM

Nice!

Off topic but are you heading to cars and coffee tomorrow?

OP if you're interested it's down near the strip at 9500 s eastern ave. every Saturday from 7-10 during the summer 8-11 otherwise.

JoeKhoda
08-17-2013, 01:08 AM
Welcome to AGO
Thanks!!

Welcome to AGO :). My son is in the Navy and works a the F18 Super Hornets. Thank you for serving :)
Thanks for your support! And thank your son for serving as well.

Welcome!
Thanks!
I'm in Vegas as well so if you ever need any help or want to try anything before buying let me know, you're welcome to try anything I have.
Dude that's awesome, thanks so much! If you ever need help workin on the car, I'm pretty handy with a wrench :D

Nice! Thanks!

Nice!

Off topic but are you heading to cars and coffee tomorrow?

OP if you're interested it's down near the strip at 9500 s eastern ave. every Saturday from 7-10 during the summer 8-11 otherwise.
I usually go once a month or so, it's pretty hard to get down to Henderson so early since I'm up in North Vegas. I'll definitely let you know the next time I go.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes you guys are awesome!!

sproketser
08-17-2013, 05:48 AM
Welcome aboard .

You have one of my fav ride mate ! That must be a blast to drive , Twinn Turbos !

JoeKhoda
08-19-2013, 12:47 AM
Welcome aboard .

You have one of my fav ride mate ! That must be a blast to drive , Twinn Turbos !

Thanks, bud. The car is absolutely a blast to drive!

sproketser
08-19-2013, 06:26 AM
I imagine man ! With 2 turbos ! I would loose my driver s licence with a ride like yours mate .

vet
08-19-2013, 06:29 AM
Welcome! Thanks for serving. Like the color on that ride.

Wors
08-19-2013, 06:43 AM
Welcome to AGO!

dad07
08-19-2013, 07:31 AM
Welcome to AGO!
Thank you for your service,and a nice looking ride you have.

Mike Phillips
08-19-2013, 07:51 AM
I would first like to start off by saying a huge THANK YOU to all the contributors to this forum. You all have taught me so much. I have spent countless hours reading and watching videos just learning everything I can.

So again, thanks!!

Glad you like the forum and welcome to AutogeekOnline!

:welcome:

JoeKhoda
08-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Welcome! Thanks for serving. Like the color on that ride.
Thank you very much, and thanks for the support!

Welcome to AGO!

Thanks!

Welcome to AGO!
Thank you for your service,and a nice looking ride you have.

Much appreciated, also thanks for the support!

Glad you like the forum and welcome to AutogeekOnline!

:welcome:

Thanks, Mike!!

I've never had such a warm welcome to a forum. You guys are awesome!