PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say hi

Jonboy
05-31-2006, 04:49 PM
Hope this is the right forum but i wanted to say Hi, I live in Derbyshire in the UK and have had a few orders from Autogeek.
I love Pinnacle products and have been using them for about 18months i'm now getting into the Wolfgang as well and find they do complement each other.
The car is a 2002 Metallic Silver Audi S8 and i experiment alot between Signature and Souveran for the finish.
I've already been reading through the threads on here and have been given more ideas.
Can feel another order coming here.

Thanks

Jon

ScottB
05-31-2006, 05:11 PM
:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

FloridaNative
05-31-2006, 05:15 PM
Welcome to the forums Jonboy! eheheheh I haven't heard that name since I used to watch the Waltons when I was a kid! If you have any questions ask Killrwheels he knows everything! :D

scooterguitar
05-31-2006, 09:01 PM
Welcome!
I'm fairly new here too.

NissanOwner
06-01-2006, 01:46 AM
Hope this is the right forum but i wanted to say Hi, I live in Derbyshire in the UK and have had a few orders from Autogeek.
I love Pinnacle products and have been using them for about 18months i'm now getting into the Wolfgang as well and find they do complement each other.
The car is a 2002 Metallic Silver Audi S8 and i experiment alot between Signature and Souveran for the finish.
I've already been reading through the threads on here and have been given more ideas.
Can feel another order coming here.

Thanks

Jon

So what is your opinion on the Signature and Souveran, any difference for you. I just bought some Souveran.

Jonboy
06-01-2006, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the warm reception guy's

As regards Souveran and Signature 2 i can't really see alot of difference on the silver apart from the Souveran is slightly deeper and wetter looking

abrcrombe
06-01-2006, 01:50 PM
cool! and welcome to the forums. btw, cool car!