PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Squeeze/Sample Bottles

dengood1
06-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Hey folks, just wanted to share a site with you that carries GREAT sample bottles, or squeeze bottles just to divide your gallon or half gallon containers into. These wide mouth bottles are very soft/supple, easy to squeeze and come with a top. I received a sample from Orangez, another forum member and really liked the bottle he sent the sample in, so I thought I would share with everyone else on where you can purchase them by the case. If you are a mobile detailer and use smaller bottles to take with you then these are a must! Thanks Orangez for letting me know where to find them. They are available in 3 sizes, 16oz, 24oz, and 32oz. Make sure you get the "natural" ones. They are clear and feel more like rubber than plastic to me. Enjoy!

Wide Mouth Squeeze Dispensers at FoodServiceDirect! (http://www.foodservicedirect.com/index.cfm/S/339/N/93644/Wide_Mouth_Squeeze_Dispensers.htm)

orngez
06-10-2007, 03:39 PM
i'm glad you liked the squeeze bottles...i definitely get a lot of compliments about them...and a lot of questions as to where i got them :) ....just so you guys know i recomend the 16oz bottle...they are the easiest to handle...whats nice about these is no funnel required to fill....

supercharged
06-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Thanks guys! I really like those bottles myself. Very soft and feel like rubber:righton: (VS some feeling like plastic:mad: ).

Gary Sword
06-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Do the bottles have a seperate top?

dengood1
06-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Do the bottles have a seperate top?

Yes, the tops are like the tops you see on the red and yellow bottles on the website with a tiny little red cap to put on the tip of the cap to keep the product from drying out.

Gary Sword
06-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Yes, the tops are like the tops you see on the red and yellow bottles on the website with a tiny little red cap to put on the tip of the cap to keep the product from drying out.

They look like nice bottles but I always loose those type of caps.

orngez
06-11-2007, 03:11 AM
thats why i buy like 50 extra tops...they are only like 15 cents each :)

DanielSwe
06-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Hell, these bottles are right here in Sweden too. Works quite well and I would love these guys to scale the bottle down for containing smaller doses.