PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

overladen
08-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Figured i'd make first post to say Hello. I normally just 'lurk' a lot to learn, come across new things as to make side cash as I've been having a really hard time finding work. Figured I'd try to find something to be productive in and see where it goes. Growing up detailing my old man's truck he loved to death and beyond that keeping my own vehicles well maintained is what gave me the idea to try it...as for being recently even more inspired by my current vehicle I just bought on a budget that well...the paint is gone on it due to lack of care by its previous owner :xyxthumbs:. See ya around the forums, cheers.

Pureshine
08-13-2013, 06:31 PM
Welcome to AGO :)

Meghan
:welcome:

Jake342
Figured i'd make first post to say Hello. I normally just 'lurk' a lot to learn, come across new things as to make side cash as I've been having a really hard time finding work. Figured I'd try to find something to be productive in and see where it goes. Growing up detailing my old man's truck he loved to death and beyond that keeping my own vehicles well maintained is what gave me the idea to try it...as for being recently even more inspired by my current vehicle I just bought on a budget that well...the paint is gone on it due to lack of care by its previous owner :xyxthumbs:. See ya around the forums, cheers.

Welcome Overladen! lots of good information on the forum

Evan.J
08-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Welcome!

sproketser
08-14-2013, 06:03 PM
Welcome aboard .